4 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

7 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

8 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Become a beauty pro with these 4 genius storage ideas

It’s the summer of Pinterest, and Pinterest has definitely been taking over our lives here at the GL beauty closet. We’ve been newly inspired (after a few...

Hey teenspirit234, I always get my copies from the supermarket. Hit up the magazine aisle there and see what you find. I don't think that GirlsLife is available on iTunes. You can always download the twitter app and follow us on there. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD
I live in Connecticut and I want to buy the new issue of GL, but I can't find it anywhere. I've already checked Walmart and Target, and I can't subscribe for the magazine. What are some stores in Connecticut that sell GL?
And also, can I buy it on my Ipod touch? Lynae P.

by teenspirit234 on 8/11/2012 1:59:31 PM

I use an empty bead kit to hold my earrings.

by pinkbubblegum98 on 8/11/2012 1:08:50 PM

LOVE this article!

by 12allie on 8/11/2012 12:59:06 PM

If you need advice or just want to talk about what's going in your life then join Live Your Life! Here we give advice on anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile Even if you just want to talk you can join! We'll be there to listen! It's also a great place for you to make friends! There is ONE position open!!! Hope you join! ♥♥♥

by PeaceKool on 8/11/2012 12:45:19 PM

oh my gosh!! wanting to be a beauty guru and having a small vanity space i LOVE this!! thanks girls life!!!

by RainbowPuke99 on 8/11/2012 12:21:30 PM

I think I will do these!

by WinnieGirlie on 8/11/2012 12:12:45 PM

this is the most helpful article I've seen on GL in a while. kudos!

by Zozogur on 8/11/2012 11:36:01 AM

Hey there! WAIT. DON'T STOP READING. This just might help you out!

I see a lot of people who are in need of some advice. Well then I'm your gal! I won't judge you for your problems and no question/problem you have is stupid. No questions will go unanswered! If you ever at any time need help just hop on over to my profile and leave a quick comment. If you want an easy way to ask me for help whenever you need it, join my advice queen page where I'll be there for you at just a click of a button.
Thanks for your time! Smile

xx
Nightless

by Nightless on 8/11/2012 10:09:30 AM

ohh i love the bobby pins idea....genious

by BubblyBallerina on 8/11/2012 12:13:37 AM

I HAVE THE MAGNETIC MAKEUP BOARD!!! MY MOM FOUND THAT ON PINTREST!!

by HelenaPS on 8/11/2012 12:07:17 AM