16 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

17 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

18 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

Become a beauty pro with these 4 genius storage ideas

It’s the summer of Pinterest, and Pinterest has definitely been taking over our lives here at the GL beauty closet. We’ve been newly inspired (after a few...

I love it I'm going to 8th grade and I finally get to use my locker very helpful Laughing

by lilmizzswager on 7/10/2013 6:19:37 AM

where can you buy those Storage solution #4 cups and glasses???

by Susmita24 on 8/22/2012 1:38:54 PM

These tips are really good, especially the nail polish one, an the vintage looking vanity tray looks SO cute! I will be sure to try them both!

by JustHowWeDo on 8/19/2012 11:50:48 PM

How do I become a modder?

Hey girl! Check out this page and see if it helps! http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

Lauren I.

by kgirls2001 on 8/17/2012 4:40:02 PM

My beauty storage solutions are to hang necklaces on my bedposts and line nail polish along the frame of my mirror.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 11:53:38 PM

These are really helpful! Thanks, GL! ~<3 Hailey D.

by #HaileyDee on 8/14/2012 3:41:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
im skinny & really tall, but i suck in my stomach ALL THE TIME! its not REALLY bad or anything, but its just a bit more of a gut than i want. sometimes during sitting/slouching: i appear to have 'rolls' which look bigger than they really are.) my stomach tends to get larger at night, after eating, & "that time of the month". i get really insecure about it sometimes when its as big as my chest- or sometimes even bigger! i dont wanna lose weight or anything, but i really want some more muscle in my lower abs to hold in the stomach a lil bit.
any advice?

Hey girl-

Honestly, we all feel like we have that issue. And I've yet to see a girl who NO rolls when shes sitting or slouching! If you wanna tone your tummy, check out an ab routine or take a pilates or yoga class! Running is  great way to tone your abs as well.

good luck!
simone s.

by *epic fail* on 8/14/2012 2:50:51 PM

bEaUtY
outfits, makeup, hair, skincare, and more! jion today!!
XOXO
Rae ( have new ideas for the club, posting qizzes and contests soon!)

by butterflygirl14 on 8/14/2012 1:06:44 PM

MODMODMOD
My eyes are green/gray/brown. What color makeup would make my eyes look greener? Thanks! Laughing <3

Helen S.

by horselover303 on 8/13/2012 8:22:08 PM

Where am I gonna find all those items? If I could find them, that would cost me a fortune. Well, I guess it doesn't matter anyway.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 7:12:09 PM

MODMODMOD
I got the email for the 7 day shampoo challenge from buzz babes on the 30th. It said it should get here within 2 weeks. Today marks 2 weeks and it hasn't came yet!. Should it be getting here soon or is it just taking longer cause I live farther away? I live in Minnesota. Thanks!

Hey girlie! Send your Buzz Babe question to buzzbabes@girlslife.com.  Someone will let you know what's up! xoxo

Kate G.

by ellie hills on 8/13/2012 12:12:26 PM

MOD! If I wanted to shrink my stomach (just a little bit) how many pounds should I aim at losing?

Hey chica! It isn't about pounds, it's about how you feel and how you look.  Don't focus on the scale, just focus on how healthy you feel and whether you look healthy (NOT whether you look "skinny", which can be dangerous and lead to over exercising or an eating disorder). xoxo

Kate G.

by rocketqueenxo on 8/13/2012 11:40:27 AM

Hey! Do you have a ton of nail polish or nail sets.. But not enough room? Well then here's a great idea that works for me: I have a lime green plastic bin that i use to hold all my polish,nail files, nail clippers..etc. It works great and is easy to carry from room to room! Plus the color matches my room! 😊

by DBateman16 on 8/13/2012 8:32:22 AM

LizzieDee:
On the club under the description, it will say Be a Member!
If you click that, you are now a member of that club! Smile

by LovelyDays111 on 8/12/2012 11:26:32 PM

I would totes love to see more of these!!!! Love em!!!!

by rizzle1515 on 8/12/2012 8:50:49 PM

How do you join clubs?

by LizzieDee on 8/12/2012 8:22:38 PM

I want to do this now!! AWESOME!!! Perfect solution! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 8/12/2012 3:58:29 AM

Hey girlies! Check out my new club Style Spy. We deal with everything beauty. Including makeup, hair styles, and fashion (of course!) All positions open. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 8/12/2012 12:32:38 AM

chicas- are you a MASSIE? join Pretty Committee<333 to be the last officer- MASSIE BLOCK!
<3 xoxo cami

by camigal on 8/11/2012 11:01:48 PM

Hey texgirl12345, I think that's kinda cool. And she does have a point girly. Brand name things aren't always the best for you. Before you say you dislike the stuff she's making, give it a chance. Sometimes homemade things are the best. Xoxo

HELP!
my mom is making me make my own beauty stuff. you know like makeup hair shampoo and Conditioners do Moisturizers body scrubs bath salts and more and i don't like it at all. she says store bought products are loaded with bad stuff. i don't know what to do please help me! Lynae P.

by texgirl12345 on 8/11/2012 4:47:23 PM

Hey gracie206, you can try rubbing some tomatoes on your face, let it sit for thirty minutes then add some lemons without rubbing the tomatoes off for another 15 minutes and then rinse your face with water. Do that every day even after school starts until your face is clear and smooth. You just have to accessorize with the stuff you have. Layer your necklaces and find cute shirts you already have to wear with your shorts. Try doing your hair in different styles, maybe braids or a messy bun. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODMODMOD 2 questions 1.school starts on monday for me and i just looked in the mirror and i have bumps all around my face is there anyway i can get rid of them by monday ps i cant buy something 2.all i have for school is some shorts i dont have anyskirts and i have alot of tees i really wanna look awesome for school i have some necklesses but thats it how do i put it so it wont look bad? Lynae P.

by gracie206 on 8/11/2012 4:11:10 PM

Want help with fashion ideas... http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 8/11/2012 3:59:00 PM

hey chicas!
join my club Oh, Boy! for a shot at the last CO position, guy advice, and tonsa tips.
cant wait to see you there!
xoxo cami

by camigal on 8/11/2012 3:57:11 PM

This is a space saver for my small room! Thanks GL!

Hey girls PLEASE read my blog!!! It covers just about EVERYTHING on hair. (Hair growth, what hair is, curing split ends,etc.) All you have to do is head to
hairdaiski.blogspot . com Thank and I hope to see you reading my blog!!! P.S
I have a club called EVERYTHING hair, check that out to please! It just explains gentle hair care and stuff like that! Xoxo!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 8/11/2012 3:45:08 PM

DON'T MISS THIS!
Hey girls! Need an awesome profile or club icon? Then come to me! Just post on my profile what you're looking for, then once I find one, I'll post the link on your profile (or on my profile in-case yours isn't visible). Ask away! xx, Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/11/2012 3:13:55 PM

want more beauty tips, hair or style tips then join my club Middle class Chic for beauty on a budget!

by 6ftsunshine:) on 8/11/2012 2:41:22 PM

So cool! The bobby pin thing is genius!!! I think I will do some of theseSmile

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/11/2012 2:40:58 PM

i LOVE this article!! thank you girlslife <3

by tswiftluver13 on 8/11/2012 2:09:14 PM

Hey katiekakes8, well you didn't mention anything about accessories. Wear cute necklaces and bracelets, hair clips and headbands, and carry fashionable purses to make your outfit stand out. Even polishing your nails will give a little pazazz to your uniform. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I wear a uniform at my school, and it includes a polo (color of choice) and khaki skirts or pants. We arent allowed to wear bright colored belts, patterned leggings, we have to wear not super bright colored shoes but there are exceptions, and we have to wear a certain color of socks (white navy or tan) but we're allowed to wear knee socks in those colors. I know its a little strict, but do you have any ideas or links to help my uniform be a little more original??? thankss in advancee Xx
-Katie Lynae P.

by katiekakes8 on 8/11/2012 2:06:42 PM

lk

by teenspirit234 on 8/11/2012 2:05:55 PM

Hey teenspirit234, I always get my copies from the supermarket. Hit up the magazine aisle there and see what you find. I don't think that GirlsLife is available on iTunes. You can always download the twitter app and follow us on there. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD
I live in Connecticut and I want to buy the new issue of GL, but I can't find it anywhere. I've already checked Walmart and Target, and I can't subscribe for the magazine. What are some stores in Connecticut that sell GL?
And also, can I buy it on my Ipod touch? Lynae P.

by teenspirit234 on 8/11/2012 1:59:31 PM

I use an empty bead kit to hold my earrings.

by pinkbubblegum98 on 8/11/2012 1:08:50 PM

LOVE this article!

by 12allie on 8/11/2012 12:59:06 PM

If you need advice or just want to talk about what's going in your life then join Live Your Life! Here we give advice on anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile Even if you just want to talk you can join! We'll be there to listen! It's also a great place for you to make friends! There is ONE position open!!! Hope you join! ♥♥♥

by PeaceKool on 8/11/2012 12:45:19 PM

oh my gosh!! wanting to be a beauty guru and having a small vanity space i LOVE this!! thanks girls life!!!

by RainbowPuke99 on 8/11/2012 12:21:30 PM

I think I will do these!

by WinnieGirlie on 8/11/2012 12:12:45 PM

this is the most helpful article I've seen on GL in a while. kudos!

by Zozogur on 8/11/2012 11:36:01 AM

Hey there! WAIT. DON'T STOP READING. This just might help you out!

I see a lot of people who are in need of some advice. Well then I'm your gal! I won't judge you for your problems and no question/problem you have is stupid. No questions will go unanswered! If you ever at any time need help just hop on over to my profile and leave a quick comment. If you want an easy way to ask me for help whenever you need it, join my advice queen page where I'll be there for you at just a click of a button.
Thanks for your time! Smile

xx
Nightless

by Nightless on 8/11/2012 10:09:30 AM

ohh i love the bobby pins idea....genious

by BubblyBallerina on 8/11/2012 12:13:37 AM

I HAVE THE MAGNETIC MAKEUP BOARD!!! MY MOM FOUND THAT ON PINTREST!!

by HelenaPS on 8/11/2012 12:07:17 AM