6 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

10 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

11 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Continue the Olympic spirit with our Brit Band playlist

Even though the 2012 Summer Olympics are drawing to a close, we still want to keep in touch with British culture. One of our fave ways to...

How could you leave ed sheeran out??? but i still <3 1D adele coldplay and the script!!!!!!

by Kaycris on 8/12/2012 11:56:05 PM

Go Cher Lloyd,the wanted, and Adele but mostly go one direction!!!

by secretstar22blue on 8/12/2012 11:11:06 PM

The Script, One Direction, Coldplay, One Direction &hearts BUT WHERE'S ED SHEERAN?!

by ImmaWriter on 8/12/2012 9:51:58 PM

Ed Sheeran and the Beatles... seriously- how could you leave them out? Sorry I feel alittle harsh... I absolutely love One Direction and The Script (even though they are irish) Haha I loved the playlist too!Smile

by AMOURx10 on 8/12/2012 7:28:44 PM

I love 1D Cher Lloyd and Little Mix!!!!

by BalletGirl1198 on 8/12/2012 12:40:38 AM

AHH!!! ONE DIRECTION <3 <3 <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM <3 also ed sheeran or olly murs should've been on this list. they're amazing performers

by tswiftluver13 on 8/11/2012 2:01:40 PM

Also, where's Olly Murs or Little Mix?!?!

by HPgirl13 on 8/10/2012 10:38:01 PM

I love all these artists, but I one question, how come Ed Sheeran isn't mentioned here? He's an AMAZING British singer!

by HPgirl13 on 8/10/2012 10:31:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
Coldplay is so awesome the best british band ever. Performed at the olympics grand opening this year. love to see them in gl magazine! they are releasing 6-part comic series which debuts february 2013 about the story behind the mylo xyloto album. Everybody vote for them for the mtv VMA's awards!

by musiclove44 on 8/10/2012 10:17:50 PM

I Love 1D, and Adele's Hometown Glory has been on my ipod for years! and I still listen to it!

by j4zm09 on 8/10/2012 8:57:42 PM