11 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

13 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

14 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

Continue the Olympic spirit with our Brit Band playlist

Even though the 2012 Summer Olympics are drawing to a close, we still want to keep in touch with British culture. One of our fave ways to...

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so I really need some outfits for the first few days of school!!! I have a lot of stuff that is considered stylish and trendy from urban outfitters and forever 21 and stuff! But I am not sure how to pair it! So may I have some ideas? I think for the first day I am going to wear a cute strapless dress with a jean jacket and sandals. Is that too out there? Should I tone it down? What are some other outfits that I could wear during the first week? We aren't allowed to wear short shorts above 4 inches above the knee or shirts that don't cover our shoulders without a jacket or sweater! Or see thru shirts! Thanks soooooo much! Smile

Hey girl!

I don't think it's too out there at all to wear your dress with a jean jacket and sandals. If you have fun tops from summer, just cover your shoulders with that jean jacket or cardigans. Pair them with jeans on the bottom that you can roll up or a skirt!

Rachael A.

by zeus11 on 8/10/2012 3:00:52 PM

The script and adele aren't british!!!! Where's Ellie goulding??? I <3 1D thank u for putting them on here!!! Can't wait for their second album to come out! <3 Harry styles forever!!!!!!!!

by softballismyBFF on 8/10/2012 2:34:59 PM

I met the fiddler of Mumford and Sons once! It was awesome!

by Demeter99 on 8/10/2012 1:53:13 PM

I totally love the fiddler's skillz in Mumford and Sons!

by Demeter99 on 8/10/2012 1:50:03 PM

Mumford & Sons, Coldplay, and Adele are awesome, and 1D is okay, but where's Ellie Goulding and The Beatles?

by SelG4Ever on 8/10/2012 1:46:15 PM

Umm...hello? Where are the BEATLES, the Rolling Stones, the Who, shall I go on?

by newsies on 8/10/2012 1:40:44 PM

ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!! i am a total directioner!!! i love them so much <3 especially nialler <3 HE'S MINE PEOPLE!

by artgaldh on 8/10/2012 1:18:22 PM

One Direction is a British Irish band.

by curlygirl16 on 8/10/2012 1:16:27 PM

ONE DIRECTION<3
But where is Ed Sheeran?

by zeus11 on 8/10/2012 12:45:22 PM

MODMODMOD
So today is my last day at camp and on the last night here, we get to have an all-nighter on the Quad (grass and tree area where people hang out) so I was wondering if you have any suggestions to keep myself awake so I can say goodbye to everyone especially people who have flights leaving at 3am. I want to be able to stay awake so any ideas?

Hey girl! When I need to stay awake, I always take a nap right before I have to go somewhere and then grab some cold water and a snack.  When I start to get tired, I eat a little bit and drink some cold water- it really wakes you up! Also, try taking a walk when you get REALLY tired to get your blood flowing again! xoxo

Kate G.

by superstarlala on 8/10/2012 12:38:52 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.