7 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

10 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

11 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: The 60-second secret to hallway-ready hair

Dry shampoos were pretty much the best thing that ever happened to me (er, my hair). I’m a firm believer that hair doesn’t need to be washed...

This website is always stating facts on how to style hair in braids, buns, or any other common styles worn by girls all over the country. What I would really like to know is how to wear something new, or possibly even something old and forgotten. For example, I for ages I have wanted to know how to style a beehive (the towering up-do that was popular in the sixties). I want to, as they say, "turn heads". So please, on behalf of the possibly many other girls who would also like to make a statement, include some new styles (such as the beehive). Smile

by livan on 8/15/2012 7:19:36 PM

I like using dry shampoo. I will probably be purchasing this dry conditioner!

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 11:48:03 PM

I didn't even know dry conditioner even existed! I am learning a LOT of new stuff on this website!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 7:19:07 PM

I have a couple things to ask Smile 1. My school has a dresscode (collar shirts and kahkis) so I was just wondering how could I get a cute fall look? I live in Texas so it doesn't get too cold so I guess nothing too heavy. 2. I really like this guy but he lives in Louisiana so I don't get to see him.. should I just move on? Thanks for all the help! - Claud

Hey girl! Def move on from the dude and find a new one at school.  Try different colored shirts and cool jewelry to get a cute fall look.  Flannel is in, so try plaid shirts (in lighter material, since you'll be in warmer weather!) xoxo

Kate G.

by claudsoda on 8/13/2012 3:28:24 PM

when i went to the hairdresser to trim my bangs, she trimed it too much and now its TOO short! do you know how long it will take for hair to grow about half an inch?? THANKS! Smile

Hey girl! Everyone's hair grows differently, so I'm not sure how long it will take you.  Sorry! I promise, after a week, you'll get used to the bangs the way they are. xoxo

Kate G.

by sugar7410 on 8/13/2012 11:07:54 AM

Thanks GL! Really good idea, ill have to try it outSmile

by Aquamintsgirl on 8/13/2012 3:23:31 AM

i found a amazing dry conditioner at just 3 dollars at walmart its suave proffesionals dry conditioner

by imacuttie123 on 8/11/2012 10:34:26 AM

I got dry shampoo but after reading the ingredients in it (and knowing what they are), you realize how damaging it is to the ozone layer and air. It's jsut chemicals. Opt for naturals (actual) shampoos an conditioners. It doesn't take that long to jump in the shower and rinse

by cookiemonstah123 on 8/11/2012 3:54:16 AM

I would love to try this! I thought dry shampoo was such a good idea

by ToxicCrayon on 8/10/2012 11:06:26 PM

Mod mod mod,
I really think you guys should make an article on making the perfect top bun. If you do have that article, please give me the link. Smile thanks.

Hey girl,