8 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

11 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

12 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: The 60-second secret to hallway-ready hair

Dry shampoos were pretty much the best thing that ever happened to me (er, my hair). I’m a firm believer that hair doesn’t need to be washed...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, for my birthday from my sister I got a $30 Sephora gift card. What kind of things should I look for?

Hey girlie! Head to the website and take a look- they've got just about everything beauty related you might want.  You might want to try a new lipstick or cool new eyeliner color for BTS! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/10/2012 11:18:24 AM

YESSSS awesome i need this

by bunnehz on 8/10/2012 11:12:35 AM

Hey everyone!! plz check out my club: Like a Blank canvas... Its meant for writers and poets, or readers!! you can find it on my profile. Posistions are also available.

by High Tops FTW on 8/10/2012 10:56:37 AM

Mod mod mod!
I donnt know what to do with my ugly hair for the first day of school. My hair is very this and blonde. Please help! Btw.... It doesnt look good when it is up in a bun. Frown thanks though!!!!!

Hey girl! I love trying braids.  They are super fun, they stay all day (even in gym class) and they look great with thin hair! xoxo

Kate G.

by Sunny4132 on 8/10/2012 10:43:50 AM

LOOKS AH-MAZING! NEED IT SOOO BAD!

by MarisaMermaid99 on 8/10/2012 10:31:43 AM