AN HOUR AGO Look into the future🔮...your weekly#horoscopee is here!:http://t.co/fdyFTAtAK55

2 HOURS AGO Is your crush flirting back? Here's your next move: http://t.co/oFMSEpEhM9 pic.twitter.com/bOrrpOYZuF

16 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: The 60-second secret to hallway-ready hair

Dry shampoos were pretty much the best thing that ever happened to me (er, my hair). I’m a firm believer that hair doesn’t need to be washed...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, for my birthday from my sister I got a $30 Sephora gift card. What kind of things should I look for?

Hey girlie! Head to the website and take a look- they've got just about everything beauty related you might want.  You might want to try a new lipstick or cool new eyeliner color for BTS! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/10/2012 11:18:24 AM

YESSSS awesome i need this

by bunnehz on 8/10/2012 11:12:35 AM

Hey everyone!! plz check out my club: Like a Blank canvas... Its meant for writers and poets, or readers!! you can find it on my profile. Posistions are also available.

by High Tops FTW on 8/10/2012 10:56:37 AM

Mod mod mod!
I donnt know what to do with my ugly hair for the first day of school. My hair is very this and blonde. Please help! Btw.... It doesnt look good when it is up in a bun. Frown thanks though!!!!!

Hey girl! I love trying braids.  They are super fun, they stay all day (even in gym class) and they look great with thin hair! xoxo

Kate G.

by Sunny4132 on 8/10/2012 10:43:50 AM

LOOKS AH-MAZING! NEED IT SOOO BAD!

by MarisaMermaid99 on 8/10/2012 10:31:43 AM

Sure, I'll get it?

by WinnieGirlie on 8/10/2012 10:30:19 AM

Instead of your usual black ponytail holders, try some bright colored fabric hair ties that are great for summer and will have your friends wanting them too! We heart Emi-Jay Accessories.

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?

Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!

CLICK HERE to take the quiz.