1 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

3 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

COMMENTS

Help! I'm secretly dating a guy behind my mom's back

My mom said I could start dating at age 16. I'm 15. This really nice guy asked me out and I said yes. I couldn't...

mod mod mod
my mom says i can have a facebook when im 13 which is in like a few months. but i am kinda wondering if its better not to have one with all the horrible cyberbullying and creepy stalkers on the internet is it a good choice to have one?

Hey babe, if you don't wanna get a Facebook, that's totally your call. There are pros and cons to having one, of course. If you do decide to get one, you can stay safe by not putting up a lot of personal info, being selective about the pics you put up, not putting up statuses about your vacays, and not allowing apps to access your info. And just remember that you can get one any time, so if you don't feel like you need one now, then just wait on it for a while.
Carrie R.

by mcw3400 on 8/14/2012 11:38:36 AM

Dont push it. It may fun for a while but if she finds out she may not believe you when its time for more important things. But I know many of us have to do what you are doing because our parents dont want us involved with a guy to young. Maybe she will not mind as much as you think, and just let her know at some point you are going to be dating no matter what.

by fashionqn on 8/13/2012 5:48:16 PM

I almost did this... I regretted not dating him for awhile but now I'm glad I didn't. XD

by unicornninja on 8/13/2012 2:58:39 PM

My best friend and I where suppposed to have a sleepover today and she canceled on me .I am really upset what should i do .

Hey girl! Sometimes things come up, so if you're bummed that your friend ditched you, call up another friend and see if she wants to hang out tonight.  Then, call your BFF tomorrow and ask if you guys can reschedule.  xoxo

Kate G.

by OneDirection1843 on 8/13/2012 11:47:54 AM

I'm 11 and I'm heading back to school next week. and my teeth are a little yellow... Are there any natural ways to whiten your teeth? and my dad doesn't like tooth paste that has fluoride because he says it's bad for you. also, what are some other things I can do before school and tips?
Thanks!

Hey girl! Try wetting your toothbrush and dipping it in baking soda and then brushing normally.  That should whiten your teeth without any nasty chemicals! xoxo

Kate G.

by Gabbyw123 on 8/13/2012 9:33:13 AM

Mod Mod Mod
My mom says since I'm going to high school I can start dating but my dad won't even let me have guys in my phone(even though I do).And whenever I go out he's there, like when our school had a home football game he came when he was only suppose to pick me up(which was an hour before time) and stayed he just sat there and watched me It was annoying.Plus we don't even get along like a dad and daughter should.All I want to do is enjoy my 4 years in high school and the people around but I never can because of my dad.Any suggestions?

Hey girl! Sounds like you need to sit down with your dad and have a convo about what each of you want to change when you head into high school. Your mom seems to be more relaxed about things, so it might be a good idea to have her there to be a go between.  Tell him what you would like, he can explain what he wants, and see if you can come up with something in the middle.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Jazzyrock2213 on 8/13/2012 6:16:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
So there's this guy that I'm pretty much best friends with. We met in 7th grade and on the 3rd day of school he asked me out. I lied and told him my parents wouldn't let me date. Now were going to be freshman and I like him. I can talk about anything with him and he always compliments me on how pretty I am and how nice my smile is. It seems like he likes me but whenever I ask he always says someone else. Also I feel like he flirts with other girls too. I don't know what to do! Please help!!
ThanksSmile

Hey girlie! Since he took a risk and you turned him down, maybe he doesn't want to put himself out there again.  Why don't you take a chance and ask HIM out?  He might appreciate you making the first move! xoxo

Kate G.

by mns_10_14 on 8/13/2012 2:09:38 AM

Great advice!

by j4zm09 on 8/12/2012 9:35:53 PM

I always tell my mom everything, and because of that she trust me enough to let me make my own decisions.... So just tell your mom the truth and hopefully she will realize that by letting her know and not sneaking around, that you are responsible enough to date.

by LilyLookALike on 8/12/2012 12:41:02 PM

MODMODMOD: So i am kinda getting over the boy from camp but now I kinda like a new guy. Only prob? He's my friends ex BF. I feel horrible when i talk to him sometimes b/c he flirts and i kinda flirt back. I really feel a spark between me and him, but i dont want to loose my bestie. Idk what to do! Help?

Hey girlie,

I think the best thing to do here is talk to your bestie. Has it been a while since they've dated? How long did they date? Were they in love? Is she still hung up on him? Try to get a sense of how much he means to her and if she would be mad if you got closer to him. You're right, you don't wanna lose your bestie over some guy! But it would be silly to miss out on getting to know him just because you're scared of talking about it with her. Be honest - tell her you think you like him and you'd love to see where that goes, but you won't do anything if it'll make her upset because you really value her as a friend. Talk it out and see how things go before you make your next move <3
Lauren C.