2 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

2 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

3 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Help! I'm secretly dating a guy behind my mom's back

My mom said I could start dating at age 16. I'm 15. This really nice guy asked me out and I said yes. I couldn't...

Hey, I have a situation. Okay so last night my town had a celebration and they lit off fireworks, during that my boyfriend and I had our first kiss , afterwords he told me that we could do that now instead of hug, but I don't want to kiss him all the time, I think of it as a really special thing. If he tries to kiss me the next time I see him and I don't want to, what should I say or do? P.S. I really don't want to hurt his feelings with this. Thanks for your help!!!

Hey girlie,

Just be honest with him! He's your BF after all, so you should feel like it's ok to tell him how you're feeling. If he tries to kiss you again, chat one-on-one and tell him exactly what you told me - that your kiss was great and it was such a perfect way to celebrate during the fireworks, but you would feel more comfy taking things a little slower. Tell him you like him so much and you don't want him to feel insulted by this, but just ask him if he would mind if you kissed sometimes (not all the time) and still hugged/held hands/did the stuff you did before. That way, you compromise and you're not doing anything that makes you feel uncomfy Smile
Lauren C.

by Em&Emmalee on 8/12/2012 11:57:56 AM

It's not called "dating", if you have to sneak around and keep it a secret. You'll have plenty of chances to date when your parents feel your old enough. Don't be in a rush to grow up because before you know it your off paying your own bills. No boy is worth potentially losing your parents trust.

by i<3princeroyce5/11/89 on 8/12/2012 11:24:07 AM

i did that to but we broke up before i told my parents and now they found out from one of my friend's (if you call her that)mom and im in sooo much trouble its not funny but my dads more disappointed then anything which makes it even worst

by SoftballGirl19 on 8/12/2012 10:43:45 AM

Hola chicas! Join the club Guys R Us for great guy advice! We discuss crushes, boyfriends and celebs. Get the best boy advice from girls just like you! <3

by cali princess on 8/12/2012 7:25:18 AM

Talking it out with your mom will make everything go smoother even if your embarrassed or scared!

by Acutiebookworm on 8/12/2012 4:02:41 AM

"As long as you haven’t been sneakin’ around behind her back," Um, hello! The title of this article is "I'm secretly dating a guy behind my mom's back".
*MOD MOD MOD*
Hello there! My birthday was a few days ago, and I got an iPod Touch which I am so happy about, that is what I wanted! But anyways, I really wanted to get Instagram, because photography and stuff like that interests me. I was wondering what the legal age is to have an Instagram? I looked on the website, it didn't say. And I am 11, I would have my photos private, and only follow people I know, and only LET people I know follow me. Thank you in advance. By the way, I am mature for my age, so I wouldn't look around for innapropriate photos.
XOXO,
WinnieGirlie

Hey girlie,

From Instagram's Terms of Use, you must be 13 years old or older to use their site/app <3

Lauren C.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/12/2012 1:15:11 AM

Hey girlies! Check out my new club Style Spy. We deal with everything beauty. Including makeup, hair styles, and fashion (of course!) All positions open.

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 8/12/2012 12:22:23 AM

hey girls check out my profile and comment if u like

by auslly123 on 8/12/2012 12:08:15 AM