AN HOUR AGO 5 #Halloween manis to die for: http://t.co/WPa8OfcOLc

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 gals saddle up in Old Navy's tall buckle boot: http://t.co/sBBSObIMwh

3 HOURS AGO Currently jammin' to @jacquieleemusic's new EP—have you heard it yet? http://t.co/ERbP5g1INt

COMMENTS

Parents want me to be Little Miss Perfect--like my sis

My older sister is a goody-goody and gets great grades. She is also great at sports. She doesn't care about boys, makeup and teenager things...

It seems like all my friends have talents except for me! One of my friends is good a origami and Another can sing & Dance but I can't do anything. I really need advice!
-Talentless

Hey girl! You totally AREN'T talentless, you just haven't found something you're passionate about yet.  Try picking up a few hobbies (like knitting or guitar) and see what you love! xoxo

Kate G.

by butterfly9898 on 8/13/2012 4:31:16 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice?! My profiles just a click away and I can help you with anything ASAP ;)
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 8/13/2012 4:21:42 PM

I made a bet with my mom that if I could read 10 books while I'm visiting my Dad for the summer, she'd get me something. I narrowed what I want down to an iPod touch, a smart phone, or a laptop. I would really like a smart phone, but she said that they are too expensive on the bill every month! All my family members that live in that one household have one except for me and my little brother. So since she said no, I asked for an iPod. But I still want a smart phone. I promised I would take care of it and buy a case myself. What should I do? Stick with an iPod or beg for a smart phone?

Hey girl! The thing about smart phones is that they cost a certain amount every month, while things like iPods you only pay for once (and every time you get an app that costs money).  Your mom might be willing to get you one when you're a little older, but for now, most iPod touches have awesome apps that are as good as a smart phone, so I would say stick with that until you're a little older and your mom is okay paying a monthly bill for a smartphone. xoxo

Kate G.

by jrprodigy12 on 8/13/2012 2:48:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Please HELP!! I clean my room 5 minutes every day,so my stuff in the room is clean,but i share the room with my little brother, whos 7 and a complete mess-maker! hes supposed to do the same thing,clean for 5 minutes before bed every day, but he never does. my mom says that i dont need to TOUCH his stuff, that he can do it himself, but if i dont help him he starts whinging and saying that there is to much mess to clean by himself. the thing is, he makes all the mess!so i end up doing it , or having a messy room and getting in trouble. we do before BTS room cleaning, and i did my part yesterday,and shoved most of his stuff on his bed so that he HAD to do it or he couldnt sleep and told him that i wouldnt let him sleep with me on my bed that night(which he does sometimes),so he did that,but he stuffed all the clothes on his dresser(ive got the closet) and it was already overflowing with unfolded clothes! Im a neat freak so i cant stand it!how do i get him to do his part?

Hey chica! If you get in trouble for a messy room when all of your stuff is put away, calmly tell your parents (don't yell or whine) that your brother doesn't do his part.  Unfortunately, some people aren't as concerned with cleanliness as others, so you'll have to deal with a messy brother.  Your mom is right, you don't need to help your brother, if he whines, then you can leave the room for a few minutes.  Hopefully, he'll just suck it up and start cleaning soon, but if he doesn't, tell your parents how much it bothers you and they may be able to help. xoxo

Kate G.

by Pinkcupcakekitties on 8/13/2012 2:25:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
hey. im mad that my mom reads all of my mail, before i even see it. she doesnt ever give me privicy and i am not alllowed to have fb or an ipod or a nook or a cell phone or anything. she even reads my emails... AND she she is probobly going to read this! HELP im worried..

Hey girlie! Depending on how old you are, your mom has every right to be reading your stuff.  Even when I was a junior in high school, my mom had my password to my Facebook so she could check it out if she wanted.  She just wants to make sure you're being safe, which is what every mom wants.  Talk to your mom about what she's worried about.  She might be willing to give you a little bit of privacy if you ask nicely.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Sunny4132 on 8/13/2012 12:09:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
hey ummm,,, im kinda nervous because there is a website that has a TON of people's addresses and phone numbers and age and pictures and stuff like that. it scares me! what can i do ? because i cant change it, and i dont like it there! please help! thanks in advance!

Hey girl! Are you on that website? If so, talk to your parents and see if they can contact the website to take it down.  They shouldn't have your information unless you gave them permission, so you should be able to take down the info if you don't want it there. xoxo

Kate G.

by Sunny4132 on 8/13/2012 12:06:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
All my friends call me a goody goody because I never want to get in trouble, I know it's sort of a good thing but I can't help feeling like the odd one out not that my friends are like "rebellious" or anything but they take more risks then I do!

Hey girlie! It's good to take risks, but it's also good to not get into trouble.  Try taking little risks with your friends, things that won't get you into big trouble but that you wouldn't normally do to push your comfort zone.  xoxo

Kate G.

by snagmonkey on 8/13/2012 11:19:21 AM

theres this girl i don't like her at all she scares me! shes a bad influence all she talks about is sex and condomes and boys. she keeps on calling me i don't answer the phone that much but when i do i think of an excuse to hang up.when she comes over to hang out with my friends and i she kickes us and once punched my friend's little sister in the stomach we told on her once and when we did the teacher called us tattletales , so my question is how do i tell her i don't want to be her friend without hurting her feelings and more inportantly , that she doesn't hurt anyone.

by animal lover 2012 on 8/13/2012 9:06:46 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!
I'm obseesed with the idea of going to boarding school next year. Ive found some that I love, but they're really expensive even with financial aid. My family isnt exactly poor, but we dont have much money. I want to go so badly. I cant go to summer camp because we dont have the money for that either. Going to a realitives house would be useless because all my relatives live close. I want boarding school so badly, i cant get it out of my head. How do i approach the topic with my parents and how do i get them to agree to sending me?

Hey girl! Boarding schools can be cool, but you're right- they tend to be really expensive.  Changing schools really isn't a choice you can make yourself, so you have to be okay with a no if you get it.  Talk to your parents about changing schools and see how they feel.  They want you to be happy, but if it's a sacrifice the family can't make, then you'll have to make due with the school you have. xoxo

Kate G.

by PandaLover0330 on 8/13/2012 8:49:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
My younger sister is the complete opposite of me. I'm your typical teenager. I had to grow up pretty fast and take on responsibilities that most kids don't ever have to deal with when I was nine because my dad was killed in a motorcycle accident. I was sort of thrust into teenager-hood, and I've been this way since then. My sister, on the other hand, has tried to remain as child-like as possible. Honestly, she's twelve and she has the maturity level of an eight year old. I'm not saying she can't be mature when she wants to, but it's like life is just a little game to her, and it annoys me because I can't hardly talk to her without wanting to rip her head off for not acting her age. What should I do, and is it me who has the problem? I love my sis, but sometimes I just wish she'd grow up.

Hey girl! Tragedies like the one you guys went through hit everyone in different ways.  You had to grow up, but your sis didn't have to, so choosing to stay immature is her choice.  I understand it can be frustrating, but you'll have to let her deal with things on her own.  If you're really worried, talk to your mom about it and see if she can talk to your sister. Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.