3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

3 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

4 HOURS AGO This could be us at #Homecoming, but you playin' http://t.co/HsMGXHMz8v

COMMENTS

Parents want me to be Little Miss Perfect--like my sis

My older sister is a goody-goody and gets great grades. She is also great at sports. She doesn't care about boys, makeup and teenager things...

Hey, guess what? The girls in my school want me to be the exact opposite of that! But that will never happen!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/12/2012 9:17:14 PM

Is it bad that I'm the youngest(my brother is ten years older than me and I'm almost 15 so I'm practically an only child now) and I feel like I get WAY too much attention? I love my parents and I know they love me it's just...kind of a lot of...pressure... I think they realize me and my bro aren't little kids anymore. Just curious... lol

by Acutiebookworm on 8/12/2012 4:12:17 AM

hey check out my profile and comment if u like

by auslly123 on 8/12/2012 12:05:22 AM

************WOW!**************
Guy advice, unlimited tips, tonsa talk.. AND
A Custom Officer position?

its true. club Oh, Boy! on my profile

cant wait to talk to you there!
xoxo cami

by camigal on 8/11/2012 11:44:59 PM

I wouldn't be able to do that, I can't accept that I can't like girls my mom would never let that... I'm attracted to boys to please help me not like girls please!

by Rainbows_rawr on 8/11/2012 5:05:36 PM

by Rainbows_rawr on 8/11/2012 5:05:25 PM

by Rainbows_rawr on 8/11/2012 5:05:16 PM

Hey Rainbows_rawr, first calm down. It is good that you are aware and addressing your feelings. There is nothing wrong with liking girls. If you are genuinely attracted to females then you have to accept that. Give yourself a break from the computer and your friends and take some time for yourself. Think about the way you really truly feel. You will be okay girl. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
I think I'm a lesbian!
I see girls and then I drool. There is this virtual world and I'm part of it, and you know it's a kid thing. Girls say "say 123 to date me lesbians please." and I'm always tempted to say "123" and you know we date on the virtual world. When I was little this girl use to touch me you in the front triangle and back cheeks. After a while I started liking it and we starting touching each other, we use to kiss. I told my mom about it because I knew it was wrong. But when we stopped, I started watching videos on youtube of girls kissing and everything. Since then I start masturbating and touching myself. I feel so ashamed of myself. I don't want to be a lesbian I only want to like boys, I don' want to masturbate or touch myself anymore! PLEASE HELP ME! Lynae P.

by Rainbows_rawr on 8/11/2012 4:55:22 PM

DON'T MISS THIS!
Hey girls! Need an awesome profile or club icon? Then come to me! Just post on my profile what you're looking for, then once I find one, I'll post the link on your profile (or on my profile in-case yours isn't visible). Ask away! xx, Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/11/2012 3:09:13 PM

If you need advice or just want to talk about what's going in your life then join Live Your Life! Here we give advice on anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile Even if you just want to talk you can join! We'll be there to listen! It's also a great place for you to make friends! There is ONE position open!!! Hope you join! ♥♥♥

by PeaceKool on 8/11/2012 12:48:03 PM