2 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

2 HOURS AGO Which starlet stole the show? Vote for Young Hollywood's best dressed here: http://t.co/QmOxKOaolT

2 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Hanging at a photoshoot with @girlslifemag today! Taking over their Twitter and Instagram! Follow along for pics! 💋

COMMENTS

Study up! Learning quotes from our fave flicks

Stressin’ about heading back to school? Not feelin’ in the mood to hit the books and strain your brain? Read some of these inspirational movie quotes about...

My fave quotes from little kids movies...
"A dog cannot make this journey..but maybe a wolf can." -Balto.
The one from a Bug's Life and the seed (I forgot the whole quote...)
"Though never know all the steps you must learn to join the dance...So how do you measure the worth of a man? Not by how gains or gives you look at your life through Heaven's Eyes."-Prince of Egypt.
"My, what beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late. But I'll bet that when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all."-Mulan
"Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble."-The Lion King

by luvrmusic on 8/20/2012 8:02:13 PM

The real world is bigger than prom, so once you graduate, no one will care if you're the prom queen,, because that still won't get you a job.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 4:56:16 PM

The real way to learn something is not only to experience it, but get it right on your test. Otherwise, your teacher will be out to make your life a living nightmare.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 4:54:11 PM

Hey have problems join my club Boy Problems ASAP!Plz!!

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 11:32:10 AM

To me, the most inspiring movie quote is: "Just keep swimming." Haha, I know it sounds kind of stupid, but it is a pretty simple message that is actually really true and helpful. No matter what comes your way, just keep swimming through it.

by supersingershannon on 8/15/2012 12:05:52 AM

mod mod mod
i ordered the GL mag about 2 months ago, and its still not here!can you tell me if it is coming or not? thanks!!!

Hey girlie! You may have ordered your subscription too late to get the August/September 2012 issue, but you should get the next issue when it comes out! If you want, have your mom or dad call our subscription office and they can tell you what's up.  xoxo

Kate G.

by katherinebrown2001 on 8/13/2012 2:22:11 PM

I personally like these three:
"People put you down enough, you start to believe it...The bad stuff is easier to believe, you ever notice that?"-Pretty Woman
"If you're smart you'll learn by heart what every artist knows, You must do your scales and your arpeggios."-The Aristocats
And:
"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else."-Fight Club.

by OMGabi on 8/13/2012 1:59:28 PM

"When you're young, everything seems like the end of the world. It's not. It's only the beginning." ~17 Again

KEEP READING
Hey girls! Need an icon for your profile pic and/or GL club? Then come to me! I'll find you an awesome pic/icon, then post the link on your profile (or on mine in-case yours isn't visible). Ask away! Xx, Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/12/2012 8:16:56 PM

My favorite Disney quote: "I'm surrounded by idiots" -The Lion King. Haha, Scar said it, and it's kinda true unfortunately Frown

by gamergirl on 8/12/2012 7:13:29 PM

I need to whip out the Karate Kid quote for my skewl....

by Demeter99 on 8/12/2012 6:04:29 PM