Bridget M.

is modding

6 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

9 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

10 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Study up! Learning quotes from our fave flicks

Stressin’ about heading back to school? Not feelin’ in the mood to hit the books and strain your brain? Read some of these inspirational movie quotes about...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to bother,but I accidentally reported one of my own comments :/ What should I do?

That's ok! We screen every reported comment so if it wasn't actually offensive/vulgar, nothing bad will happen Smile
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/12/2012 12:51:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How do I delete a comment I made? Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

Just send us a comment with "MOD" at the beginning and give us all the info about the comment - what article it's on, your username, a keyword/recap, and ask us to delete it. We'll take care of it for ya!
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/12/2012 12:46:07 PM

Hi. I am going to soccer camp tomorrow for a week and I would like to know what kind of foods I should pack for lunch so that I perform well. Any ideas? Thanks.

Hey girlie,

Of course, we got ya covered! Check out our "Lunch" tag for tons of great recipes to keep you focused throughout the day:

My faves are the avocado toast, wraps, and turkey burgers. As always, make sure you eat plenty of fruits and veggies at lunch, plus pack a granola bar or cup of low-fat yogurt for a midday snack!
Lauren C.

by carinaamina on 8/12/2012 12:14:17 PM

HEY GIRLIESSSS!!! If any of you need any kind of help, come to me!! I can help you with all your problems!!!
Xoxo
-caroline

by dojhallow97 on 8/12/2012 11:17:13 AM

I don't need easy ,I just need possible.

-Bethany Hamilton

by OneDirection1843 on 8/12/2012 10:23:37 AM

Curious George(:
Hi chicas! I knew this might be annoying and I'm sorry but I would really, REALLY appreciate if you could check out my blog. I do reviews, fashion and hair tips, and all sorts of cool stuff. All you have to do is go to ((link deleted by mod))

Hey girl,

So sorry to edit - we totally understand you want to advertise your awesome blog, but unfortunately it is against the GL.com rules for you to post links to outside websites. But you can post your blog link as a comment to THIS article all about blogging! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/25/The-Blogtastic-series-is-back-and-weve-got-tips-to-post-like-a-pro.aspx
Lauren C.

by Beachychick on 8/12/2012 10:16:20 AM

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you'd meet a kid, and know nothing about them, then 10 seconds later you're playing like you're best friends, because you didn't have to be anything but yourself?" - High School Musical

"...Because you didn't have to be anything but yourself..." Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 8/12/2012 4:19:27 AM

Hey girlies! Check out my new club Style Spy. We deal with everything beauty. Including makeup, hair styles, and fashion (of course!) All positions open. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 8/12/2012 12:29:36 AM