12 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

15 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

16 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Sneaky signs your crush likes you back

How can I tell if my crush likes me? Are there any sure-fire signs that he is interested? His Answer: “If a guy likes you, he can’t...

MODMODMODMODDDDD
So I'm in 6th grade and I'm reallllyyy 💔(heartbroken....). So I'm going to use different names incase they go on here:
Boy I like-Johnny
Friend-Elizza
Other new friend- Matchew
So one day I became like bestfriends with Johnny and we always talk and walk out of school together. Now one day(yesterday) I was texting Elizza, who I've been friends with awhile. I told her How people say Johnny likes me and such and she said, "did I tell you what happened?" And I said no and she told me how he asked her out in April, and a few days back my friend told me that he liked Elizza. I was so upset. Then later I was texting Matchew, who doesn't kno I like Johnny, and he said that Johnny thinks I'm annoying and he thinks I like him.
I don't know what to do now? 💔 Help?

Hey girl! Tough situation! You're young and sounds like Johnny just wasn't the guy for you. Good news is there will be many other boys so try to stay positive and branch out to meet new people! You'll be okay!

xo

Taeler L.

by valentine661 on 6/15/2013 9:36:30 AM

I'm not sure if he likes me or not. He talks to me every day in class, but we usually only talk about school. Sometimes, I catch him looking at me, too. Does he like me or not?

by pkong19 on 5/20/2013 7:28:42 PM

This guy started talking to me one day, and we texted for hours everyday. I liked him, and he liked me, we planned to meet, and we did we hungout. I think it went really well, and we were gonna hangout again, but we both couldn't. And, now we barly talk and he's always busy. I'm scared, he's loosing interest, or is gonna use me. I don't wanna get hurt, but I really like him, what should I do? Please help !

Hey girl,

If you had a great time and used to talk for hours, I would believe him if he said he was busy! Try talking to him in person, maybe at lunch or after school, and set a time to hangout when you are both available. Or if he's busy with schoolwork, you could study together!

Meghan D.

by Glenna007 on 1/7/2013 6:49:08 PM

My crush of about five years who I haven't talked to in a long time decided to message me on Fb and asked for my number and said he would text me as soon as he got his phone and I need advice on how to keep the Convo going and interesting and I'd like to know more things I should look out for to see if he likes me cause I really do love him he means the world to me I wish I could tell you our story!(:
Please give me advice(:
Thank you!!!

by crystalRR on 12/31/2012 2:29:58 AM

So I'm in 6th grade and i like this guy who my friend and I call either Camo or DD in our txts. any way, I like him and I'm pretty sure he likes me, and right now all we do is flirt and I steal his desk at school, how do i get him to ask me out???? HELP!!!!!!

by Islandgirl2001 on 12/23/2012 9:40:36 AM

I'm 13 and I like this guy. The problem is we go to diff schools so I only see him sunday at church. When we first met I was around 4 or 5 and we played opposite sides at soccer. Then he went to my same elementary school. And now he goes to my church.I'm scared to talk to him and the opportunity doesn't arise often.The last time we had a convo he was flirtatios but that doesn't really mean much. I don't have his number and I don't know his last name so I cant find him on fb. I'm not ready for a relationship but how to I get him to talk to me more? Also my parents aren't keen on boyfriends and my dad is even wary of guy friends. How do I keep them from noticing our conversations? I just need a way to start a smooth convo. Please help!

Hey girl,

The next time you see him, you could ask for his number if you want to stay friends and talk more! Since you go to different schools, try starting a casual conversation about the classes you are both taking and maybe share some stories of a funny thing that happened with a teacher or your friends. If you want to start dating him, I would try being honest with your parents instead of keeping it from them, because that might make them more upset later! Just tell them you like hanging out with him, and maybe they will agree to have him over for dinner to get to know him and see why he's as great as you think. good luck!

Meghan D.

by Amerikus on 12/17/2012 4:09:23 PM

(continuation)He even attempted to touch my lips using his index finger. Gosh! I like it when its Physics. We always help in order to get a commendable score. But, my best friend told me that she got the feeling that Morgan likes me, after seeing his moves against me. In addition to that, he even asked me if I am interested to start a relationship with someone I love. I know I didn't mean to worry about it but I need your opinions for me to be aware. After all, I'm a girl XD Thanks for your help!

Hey girl, it sure sounds like the boy in your class likes you.  If you like him too (or even if you don't), check out the "Guys" section of the GL website for boy tips and advice.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by wednesdaynight on 12/17/2012 4:38:02 AM

Hello! I'm here to need help. I am a 7th Grade student. Yes, you saw it right. 7th Grade student. I need help about my relationship. I have this classmate named Morgan. He likes Science. But, unfortunately, I like Math better. We both have green as our favorite color and we both hate English subject. When we became seatmates, things about me started to change. He always share funny jokes and making jokes out of my projects. I mean, unoffensive jokes. Then, days passed, he started to hide my valuable things like my precious, glittery ballpoint pen, my handkerchief and the like. He makes me laugh. I mean, totally me, and no more. He barely compliments me nor my works. He always go near me for help during Math time and I also go near him during Science time. We both get high scores on our fields. Then, we discussed Physics, a mathematical science topic. We often seek help from each other during Physics time. He always touches my hair, my cheeks. (to be continued)

by wednesdaynight on 12/17/2012 4:31:40 AM

what if he does this at times, yet at others completely changes his attitude as soon as i notice? im normally among the last to notice, so it isnt someone else...

by lili-ana on 12/1/2012 10:00:54 PM

So I like my guy friend and a dance is coming up and i LIKE HIM SOOOO MUCH how do i ask him ?

by jnicole2002 on 11/21/2012 4:01:36 PM