6 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

9 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

10 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Sneaky signs your crush likes you back

How can I tell if my crush likes me? Are there any sure-fire signs that he is interested? His Answer: “If a guy likes you, he can’t...

ok so a guy does like half of those things and yet he says he likes another girl.....im totally confused. He stares at me and i always find him near me. But still he says he like someone else. Please help!!!

by lady7579 on 11/20/2012 11:45:54 PM

MOD.
last spring, the crush I had on a classmate of mine started growing and I thought he liked me too since he shows some signs like complimenting me. But quickly after he stopped showing more obvious signs. I think (and hope!) he still likes me because we catch glances sometimes and hes really nice to me, he rarely teases me like he does with his girl friends. I like him A LOT and I want him to like me too. I don't know how to flirt & I'm working on that, but how do I know if he likes me too? He texts me sometimes and he remembered that I like musicals, but usually we do each other small favors and make little jokes about each other. When I felt he liked me more, he complimented me and told me I was in a dream of his (it was innocent, I couldn't tell by that if he liked me or not). Does this mean he doesn't like me anymore or he still does? Thanks a lot! <3

Hey girl,

It sounds like he might like you, so you should keep talking to him and getting to know each other! You don't have to try to be flirty necessarily--just be yourself and try to get to know him as friends. If you hang out as friends you will be able to see if he likes you Smile

Meghan D.

by sweetari95 on 11/16/2012 9:39:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD! My crush seems to have shown all these signs... But he no longer does. What should I do to save this? Please HELP!!

Hey Cottoncandie, maybe he stopped showing signs because he didn't think you were interested. Flirt a little and see if anything changes! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Cottoncandie on 11/4/2012 7:15:07 AM

my crush seems to like me when we're in the same class at the same time, but all the other times during the day he acts like i'm not even there. i'm so confused! HELP!

by koala15 on 11/2/2012 7:58:41 PM

MODMODMODMOd
So I really like my bgf. A lotbof girls like him and he knows I like him. He acts to nice and stuff he playfully says he hates me and smiles. I ask him if he likes anyone but he just walks away. I really want to talk to him alone but he makes up some excuse tobleave. But I'm pretty sure he likes me. Arty its so long. HELPPPP

Hey girl, sounds like he could, but it can be hard to say for sure. Why not see if you two could do a one-on-one study sesh sometime for a class? It may just be a good chance to see what sparks are there under the guise of a friendly meeting!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by epicvicky on 10/22/2012 6:04:05 PM

Ok i like this guy at school he smiles at me and stares at me in class (we sit next to each other) we are best friends and luv all the same things problem is i think he likes me but i need to get glasses soon and will probably look like a nerd and i don't have a idea on what to do????? please help me!he is really nice and funny too btw.

by pinkie10628 on 10/21/2012 8:06:13 PM

how do i get my parents to let me doble date

by sassygrace10 on 10/20/2012 3:26:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD: kkk I kinda like this guy. We are just friends but we have been that way since second fade. He said if it were up to his parents they'd pick me to date him. Mine said the same about him. He likes another girl so it's complicated. He is way more popular than me and all my friends like him too. And to top that one day we were joking around and took a compatibility test and scored 90% compatible. Do we stand a chance together?

Hey richara, it's definitely possible. Sounds like you two do have some chemistry. Try flirting with him girly. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by richara on 10/7/2012 11:15:31 PM

there is this i like and i think he likes me too. but im not sure he is always aggravating me. we started throwing paper at each other and every time i pass by him he throws little peices of paper. im so confused! HELP!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

While it's true guys might tease you because they like you, you don't want someone who's going to be genuinely mean! Try getting to know him as friends and see how he acts around you then to get a better sense of whether he likes you!

Meghan D.

by blazer97 on 10/5/2012 11:15:58 PM

theres this guy that i kinda like and he make sme laugh and he alawys likes to see me smile and he agruvates me what does that mean?????

by ARDAVIS on 9/29/2012 6:38:36 PM