AN HOUR AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

4 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

5 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Sneaky signs your crush likes you back

How can I tell if my crush likes me? Are there any sure-fire signs that he is interested? His Answer: “If a guy likes you, he can’t...

OKAY theres this guy in my class and is alawys agravating and looks at me all the time and makes me laugh?does this means he likes me or what cause im so confuseed!!!1????

by ARDAVIS on 9/29/2012 6:36:39 PM

So there's this guy i like, and every one says he likes me back, and, honestly, i think they're right! whenever we talk, he looks deep into my eyes like he knows what i'm thinking, i catch him looking at me at lunch (one time he kept on looking as i was walking out!), but there's one problem- i can't get him alone! we don't have any classes together and teachers are swarming the school like vultures on a carcus! what can i do to get him alone so i can ask him out?

Hey girl,

If you talk to him, you could ask for his number or ask to hang out sometime (whether in a group or alone) then! Or if you are in a group with your friends, just ask if you can talk to him alone, maybe at lunch sometime or another time you are together in a group. If he likes you, you'll find a time to talk Smile

Meghan D.

by soccacheer on 9/21/2012 10:46:11 PM

so there is this boy ive had a crush on since last year(7th grade). he looks at me alot i mean more than just a normal glance and our convos are started on both of our ends also his best guy friend recently found out i like him but i have no idea if he 100% likes me back and i dont wanna look like a fool is there any other sneaky ways to tell if he likes me (hes shy like me too) also hes way tall taller than the average adult and im only 5'4" should i be concerned?
thank you very much!
-m

Hey girl, you should not be concerned about height period. Don't let anything silly like that break what may be an amazing match for you. As for gauging whether or not he likes you, try slipping him your number cleverly or giving him a way to more directly contact you (do it under the guise of wanting to get to know him more as a friend). If he takes that opportunity, it may just be a sign he wants to talk with you more, essential foundation for any relationship.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by makmnm on 9/17/2012 7:17:32 PM

So there's a guy in my Spanish class that i kinda like a little bit, and today, we were doing partner work and my group ended up sitting right next to his. So there was about two feet of space between our desks, and a textbook fell out of mine. As soon as it hit the ground he was like : "Oppss you dropped somethin" and I reached down to grab it and when i came back up i felt his eyes on me so I looked over and he was just staring deep into my eyes and I had no idea what to do so I just stared back into his. This went on silently for about 8 seconds before he looked back at his paper. It couldn't have been anymore awkward. He's never done it before but he's never really been able to see me during class. I'm just wondering why he did it; he's never done it to any of the other girls in the class. Does he like me?

Hey girlie, unfortunately it's a hard to read a boy's mind no matter how old you get. It sounds like he might be interested and maybe he felt something in that moment. If you like him then go for it!

Lauren T.

by horsechick799 on 9/15/2012 3:06:16 PM

If only it were that easy!!

by HannaSkates on 9/11/2012 8:00:49 PM

If only it were that easy!!

by HannaSkates on 9/11/2012 8:00:19 PM

I LOVE YOU. <3 <3 <3 SO SO MUCH

by hermionegirl12 on 9/10/2012 4:15:36 PM

I'm not allowed to date until I'm 16 and I don't want to yet anyways (I'm 12), but I kind of like this guy. He's really funny and loves sarcasm and light hearted teasing like I do. I wish I could stop liking him until I'm 16, but I just can't help it! To make matters worse, I'm starting to pick up signals that he might like me back, like knowing my favorite events and the dates of my varsity swim meets, my friends insist he likes me and that they've known forever (or at least since 5th grade), my friend's overheard him mentioning me a couple times during art class (she sits by him and his best friend), and he wishes me luck before each swim meet, then gives me a high five if I win a race (I usually do). I don't know what to do! Also, if he were to ask me out, how would I politely refuse? Should I nicely explain that I can't date until I'm 16 and tell him that we can go out if he's still interested then?

Hey girl,

There's nothing wrong with liking him and hanging out as friends! If he does ask you out, you can tell him you're not allowed to date -- he'll understand!

Meghan D.

by lol1029 on 9/7/2012 9:35:22 PM

Ok so i like this guy and i've liked him in 7th but he said he wouldnt go out with me,because his mom worked at the school and she doesn't want him to have a Girfriend. So this year i Liked him again so i wrote him a note. He know i like him,and I dont really talk to him anymore...My friends have been asking him if he likes me,and He told them,but he told them to tell me that i have to talk to him. He would like to tell me but i "Ignore him" and he feels like i don't wanna talk to him. Does he like me?

Hey girl,

Whether or not he likes you, if he doesn't want to date, you'll have to wait! It's understandable that he wants to talk to you in person, and if you keep ignoring him he will think you're being unkind! You should talk to him in person and sort everything out.

Meghan D.

by Rei on 9/7/2012 9:30:13 PM

There is this new kid and i like him alot we smile and stare at each other and we talk sometimes. But there is a guy i kinda like and he does smile and stare at me and then me and him talk a lot. I dont know if they like me or not the new kid i like a lot and i dont know what to do PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Hey girl,

One or both of them might like you, but if you're not sure how you feel there's no reason to rush things with either of them! Keep being friends and talking, and you'll figure out how you feel about them and how they feel about you too Smile

Meghan D.