8 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

9 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

12 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Sneaky signs your crush likes you back

How can I tell if my crush likes me? Are there any sure-fire signs that he is interested? His Answer: “If a guy likes you, he can’t...

MOD MOD MOD theres this guy in my class when i walked past him he chased me and tapped me and said tag but i wasnt playing with him and in first grade he told me he loved me do you think he likes me?

Meghan D.

by andra616 on 9/7/2012 5:58:45 PM

There's this guy I like and we've been friends since we were both 5, and I really like him a lot. But I don't know if he likes me. He's said that he's sometimes felt like he liked me, and he thinks I'm one of the top three cutest girls in my class, but he says we've "known each other too long" or we're "too good of friends" to go out. But it seems like he's always flirting with me whenever we hang out (which is a lot) and I'm kinda confused. Now that we're back in school he's different around his friends which Im used to, but I can't tell if he likes me or not. Does he like me? Should I just give up?

by Sunny79 on 9/6/2012 8:35:24 PM

theres this guy in my class and i walked by him and he chased me and tapped me and he said tag and in 1st grade he said he loved me do you think he likes me?

by andra616 on 9/5/2012 5:33:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have 2 boys that I like. I know that they also have a crush on me too because they both stare at me (a lot) when I pretend to not notice them, or when they "bump into me" often. But the problem is, they don't have the courage to look at me in the eyes whenever I speak to them or when they speak to me (they always look at their feet and stuff). Does that mean they like me or don't? ????

Hannah H.

by pepper444 on 9/4/2012 3:25:58 PM

At my camp, there's this guy that I REALLY REALLY like but I'm in 6th grade in he's in 8th. Some of his friends don't like me, which is sorta bad. I think he likes me back because he always tries to talk to me, is nice to me, and he smiles at me a lot. I don't know if I should make the move or not. First of all, I don't want to make the move because that'd be a bit embarrassing and I hate, hate being embarrassed. We're friends, but not that close. I'm good friends with his younger brother, which should probably get me some points. How do I get him to make the move without making it obvious that I like him?

by itsjustgz on 9/3/2012 9:58:34 PM

So i like this guy thats been my neighbor forever and im not really getting any signs that he likes me back. There is another guy in 3 of my classes and i never really thought of liking him. a few days ago i was walking with a few of my friends after school and we stopped in the grass to watch the buses go by so i could see my neighbor. as the buses were going by my friend leaned over to me and told me that the boy from my classes was staring at me through the bus window and not for just a few seconds. i didnt really get any signs from him saying that he likes me and usually im pretty good at picking those things up. now my friend thinks he likes me and i think i might like him a little now too. probably because i changed my apperance alot and im not used to that kind of attention. and then my neighbor is still thrown in the mix. we would be the perfect couple but then theres the guy from my classes that i might actually have a chance with... i need some serious advice. Help me!!!!!

Hey girl,

If your friend only thinks she saw him looking out the window, he might not have been looking at you, but you can like whomever you want, whether it's him or your neighbor! I wouldn't rule out having a chance with either guy and just like whomoever you're into! And you don't have to decide now -- it's perfectly fine to stay just friends with them until you figure out which one you like Smile

Meghan D.

by madie5480 on 9/1/2012 11:40:07 PM

Mod MOD MOD MOD!!!
I like this kid, and I've caught him looking at me. How can I talk to him? How can I follow him on instagram without it being awkward? Also, how can I be cool enough to hang with both guys and girls like my friends?? Thanks

Hey girl,

Just start by introducing yourself and making small talk! If you become friends first, it will be easier to see if he wants to be more than that later on. And you don't have to follow him on Instagram right away! And there's nothing wrong with being friends with both guys and girls -- you could even set up a group date so that you could get to know this boy while still having your friends around!

Meghan D.

by jellybean101 on 9/1/2012 9:41:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
hi i just started skool its actually my 3rd day and this guy that i kinda likes keeps looking at me and laughing at my stupid jokes does he like me or am i just bananas in the head????

Hey girly, sometimes its hard to tell. Check out these links to help ya

lauren I.

by slgoethel on 8/31/2012 7:40:50 AM

its this boy i like him and he likes me and he always smiling at me and im always smiling back at him but i just wnt him 2 ask meh out already and we really dont tlk in in person but we tlk over chat abnd everytime i c him i just wnt 2 tlk 2 him i neverr seem 2 and he never seems to tlk 2 meh wat should i do does he like meh HELPP!!!

by purplelover001 on 8/28/2012 10:34:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay, so there's this guy in my gym class I don't even know that's been calling me Tiffany for no real reason every day even after I told him that's not my name. Thinking he was just picking on a lower classman, I brushed it off. But now he's been almost showing off to the group of girls I hang out with in the gym by doing all these crazy basketball stunts. I caught him just glancing over at me when I was looking around a few times. Today, he was all the way across the gym and I was sitting in the bleachers since it was a free day and he looked over at me and said. "Hey you! I see you!" Pointing at me and making a big show out of it when I wasn't even looking at him in the first place. My friends say he's flirting, but I'm pretty sure he's just teasing me. Which is it?

Hey chica! It sounds like he's flirting with you, if he's smiling while he does it, he is probably not teasing to be mean.  xoxo

Kate G.