9 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

10 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

11 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Sneaky signs your crush likes you back

How can I tell if my crush likes me? Are there any sure-fire signs that he is interested? His Answer: “If a guy likes you, he can’t...

Okay, so there's this guy in my gym class I don't even know that's been calling me Tiffany for no real reason every day even after I told him that's not my name. Thinking he was just picking on a lower classman, I brushed it off. But now he's been almost showing off to the group of girls I hang out with in the gym by doing all these crazy basketball stunts. I caught him just glancing over at me when I was looking around a few times. Today, he was all the way across the gym and I was sitting in the bleachers since it was a free day and he looked over at me and said. "Hey you! I see you!" Pointing at me and making a big show out of it when I wasn't even looking at him in the first place. My friends say he's flirting, but I'm pretty sure he's just teasing me. Which is it?

by catieroo on 8/27/2012 10:17:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so i had this really big crush on this guy last summer and i could tell he liked me back but since we were on different teams for school, we lost contact. And as it turns out, he would flirt with my best friend at lunch and say things like, "Hey girlfriend!!!". Or, "So when's our date?". So my question is what do i do because this year im on his team for school and he is in all my classes because we are both in honors! And everytime i think about him i feel all fluttery in my stomach, so obviously i still like him.

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.

by emcee1 on 8/27/2012 8:38:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like my BGF and I think he does too. He's always smiling around me and he's not afraid to openly hang out with me. He likes to say my name and when he took me home from classes one time he was really sweet and kept the conversation going. Does he like me or is he just being polite?

Hey chica! He definitely likes you but as a friend or as more it's not quite clear yet. Try complimenting him every once in awhile and see if he does too, and make sure to watch out to see if he's acting the same way around other girls. If he's flirting with other girls I'd say maybe for now you two are just good friends, but if he's only flirting with you go for it! Let him know how you feel and I'm sure he'll let you know too! xoxo

Carly S.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 8/24/2012 1:33:23 PM

Mod Mod Mod
ok i know this guy since i was 6 and now we are teens and we stop visting each other for 2 years . then one day he saw each other and he tryed to hold my and hug me alot of times but i remember that he dint like me so i dont get him now he tryed to kiss me what does this mean?

Hey chicky! It seems like he likes you now! He seems to be flirting- if you like him you can flirt back but if you don't, then just be friendly. If he tried to kiss you again just let him know you don't like him that way. xoxo

Kate G.

by enstana on 8/23/2012 1:24:56 PM

Hey Rebekahb, it's possible girl. I think they thought you were pretty and couldn't stop staring. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!I have a question so well im going to High School well i was at prep day the other day and i was waiting with everyone else to go inside.Well it was a line in a shape of an L in a way. well i looked and i saw these group of boys looking at me and smiling i never seen them before well i didnt go to middle school with them.Well they were looking at me and smiling and would turn back around and turn again and keep smiling i didnt smile back cause well my dad was with me lol but then it was there time to go inside.But my question is do they think im pretty or what like what were they maybe thinking? Lynae P.

by Rebekahb on 8/18/2012 1:19:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my crush is a sweetie when we are alone but in front of his friends or girls im not close hes a jerk and makes it seems like im desparate what should i do

Hey girlie,

Check out this article about the same sitch: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/12/01/boyfriend-acting-weird.aspx There's great advice there, and it's totally true: he might just not know how to flirt in person, so he comes off as mean or indifferent. But if he actually means those comments... ouch. He might not be the awesome guy you thought he was Frown Try talking to him one-on-one and telling him that whatever he said hurt your feelings. Tell him if you're bothering him, just tell you so you can back off and leave him alone - don't keep acting nice in private and making you confused. That way, you can figure this out once and for all! <3

Lauren C.

by jadarocks2401 on 8/17/2012 12:28:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD! Okay, so at the end of the school year there was this kid I liked and we were kinda friends. Since summer started, I haven't seen him at all and have barely thought of him. Swim team started in mid June and just finished a few days ago and theres this guy on it that I kinda like. He's wicked nice, an AMAZING swimmer, and he's really cute. Since swim team ended, we've been following each other on instagram. He does a different swim team than me in the winter and there's a girl that I think he might like/she might like him. I'm kinda confused about this whole scenario cuz I think I like the guy from swim team a lot but I won't see him again in person til next summer and I haven't thought about the guy from school but I'm gonna c him again when school starts

Hey chica! Instead of worrying about the guys you might like, start the school year with an open mind and you might find a new guy who you'll see all year and crush on! xoxo

Kate G.

by Swimminchica on 8/16/2012 8:13:35 AM

I had a crush on this guy. He was treating me like dirt. So I texted him saying I didn't want to be his crush anymore. Now it's really awkward around him. How do I build confidence to start a convo? HELP PLEASE

Hey girl, I know it's tough, but you've just gotta act like nothing happened. Treat him like you would any guy friend, and pretend that there's no history between you two. Pretty soon, you'll both forget what happened, and you can just be friends.
Carrie R.

by saints6 on 8/15/2012 4:37:26 PM

mod mod mod
Okay, like I said in my last one yesterday, he's asking me to kiss him and stuff. I was just wondering, how do I bring that up when I next see him, if he still has his gf(or so he says) and what should I say if he says that he's single? Because I do really like him but I don't want to be "that girl" if he is still single and I kiss him....please help!

Hey girl--

different mod here than yesterday so I'm not positive about your situation. If he tries to kiss you, try being upfront and saying "I really like you but I want to make sure you're single..."

good luck!
simone s.

by callieluv21 on 8/14/2012 2:37:55 PM

Okay so I've liked this guy for a year and we talked about it he sed he likes me back so I asked him out and he keeps saying no. Every one who noes me heard that I was moving but him and wen I moved I was thinking about him and crying and my friends sed that he's sad.idk wat to do! Help me please!!!!!!!

Hey girl--

I know it's complicated (and hurts!) but this guy may genuinely like you but just not be ready for a relationship or dating. It's super super tough to get rejected but I'm impressed by your bravery to ask a guy out! School starting to so try to focus on that-- join the soccer team, vow to get straight A's, make new friends. Eventually, a date-worthy boy will appear.

best of luck!