12 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

15 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

16 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Sneaky signs your crush likes you back

How can I tell if my crush likes me? Are there any sure-fire signs that he is interested? His Answer: “If a guy likes you, he can’t...

Mod mod mod i like this guy and he likes me back I'm 10 by the way. So he has not made a move yet but I kissed his best friend at recess do you think if he finds out he won't like me at all. Because I am perfectly fine with flirting. P.s. his best friend likes me back but he was my one time fling

Hey girlie, your guy will most likely be jealous that you were kissin' his bud. So you might wanna explain to him that you really do like him a lot. Just be careful what you say 'cause you don't wanna hurt his pal's feelings.
Carrie R.

by mrm0203 on 8/14/2012 12:47:29 PM

Ok so ive liked this guy for a year and this whole summer break i cant stop thinking bout him he has seriously been in my dreams at night problem is idk if he still likes me he USED TO LIKE ME for most of the school year last year but then he kinda stopped so this whole summer ive been wanting to know if he still does but the one time i txted him he anwserd but he was with a friend and i say hey he said hi i said what you doin he said not talking to you i said what did i say and he said sorry that was my friend our convo kept going for a little while but i could tell his friend was right there so he stoped txting but now its almost the end of the summer and i really wanna talk to him but im to scared he wont like me i miss him but idk if he forgot me or misses me he used to like me for like 3/4s of school year so do you think he still likes me??? sorry this is long
THANKS!!!

Hey chica, if this guy goes to your school, then you should be able to find out how he feels pretty soon when you guys head back for the new year. But from your last texting convo, it sounds like he might still like you, since he didn't stop talking to you right away. Whenever you next see him, just go up to him, say hi, and see what happens. If he knows you're interested, maybe it'll spark his interest in you again.
Carrie R.

by HopeIsNotHopeless on 8/14/2012 12:38:52 PM

mod mod mod
Okay, so this is kind of long, sorry! My dad's best friend's son is like my best guy friend. He comes over quite a bit because he lives only like two miles away with his dad(most of the time) the other times he is like 30 minutes away with his mom, so he goes to a different school. Anyways, he is my age, but I'm in 9th grade and he's in 8th. I really like him, but he says he has a gf. Yesterday he was at my house, and he started asking if I had a boyfriend and stuff, which I don't. Then he kept making up excuses for my brother to leave us alone, and he said that I looked beautiful even though I didn't. I thought he was kidding, and then he was asking if I had my first kiss, and then he said I should kiss him to have mine and his first kiss, even though it wouldn't be his. I'm really confused because he is asking me this stuff, and I was wondering if he liked me back? Does it sound like he does? Do you have any tips to get him to like me??

Hey chicky, It definitely sounds like this guy likes you back.  Before you take it any further, though, make sure he's single.  If he's flirting like this with you but has a girlfriend, he isn't being very nice to her.  Once you've made sure he's single, ask him out! Sounds like he'll say yes. xoxo

Kate G.

by callieluv21 on 8/13/2012 1:30:20 PM

Is it true that guys like it when girls play hard to get??? And why don't guys act like themselves when they're around girls they like??? Thanks!

by Xoxo42815 on 8/12/2012 8:08:55 PM

Hey I have a crush on this guy named Dean and when I first saw him to me it was love at first sight but the thing is we don't really know each other and I'm trying to find out if there is any sign's anybody can give to see if he likes me like I like him even though we don't talk to each other. I want to know... when I was at a football gam my brother and dean were playing agianst each other and a couple of time's when he wasn't on the feild playing I was messing with my dad or laughing he would look at me with his BEAUTFUL blue eye's do you think that's a sign??? Thanks very much Laughing

by IzYbElLa101 on 8/12/2012 1:36:05 AM

MODMODMOMOD!
I found out my class today and a boy I used to like is in the same class! what do you think I should do? I'm pretty sure he remembers me too so any advice?

Hey girl,

I'm sure it won't be a big deal! Even if he does remember, he probably won't care about it and won't treat you any differently.

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 8/10/2012 11:26:22 PM

so my crush invited me to his party hes throwing, and i wasnt going to go at first.. then he said i should (we go to different schools) so he said i should bring some friends after i told him the main reason i wasnt going to go was because i wouldnt know most of the people there. i was thinking two or three friends? and second, i really dont talk to him that much because i dont see him very often (but when i do we talk a lot) so im not really sure why he invited me and insist i go.. do you think he likes me back?? even a little?? Thanks!!

Hey girl,

If you don't want to go, don't go! Even if he is your crush, there will be plenty of time to hang out with him one-on-one later, and if he likes you back he will make sure to talk to you. But if you want to go and bring your friends, just remember that as the host he will have to talk to everyone there, even if he does like you!

Meghan D.

by cherries51 on 8/10/2012 11:16:37 PM

mod
so i have a guy in my grade that i think likes me. he is really shy, so he doesnt talk much. he is looking at me a lot, and he always seems really nervous around me. he is super nice to me, and when we were at our dance he asks me to slow dance every time. so do you think he likes me?

Hey girl,

If he asks you to dance a lot, he probably likes you! If you like him to, talk to him more and see where things go! If not, you don't have to say anything unless he says something first, in which case you should be honest with him about wanting to just be friends so that you don't hurt him later.

Meghan D.

by SecretCupcakeNinjaCalledTurtle on 8/10/2012 10:36:35 PM

The 3 N's..I love that Sunbreath!!! Totally reminds me of my crush a couple years ago..he passes that test lol And his name began with an N..WOW I must be bored right now :/ lol

by maggie183 on 8/10/2012 9:57:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
This past year I was in the same spanish class as my crush, and I think he likes me. All during the winter I wore these boots that i had from two years ago they are like copies of uggs until I got these really cute gray boots and he complimented me that he liked my shoes. And while we had those seats (he sat right next to me) he would always look at me (maybe because a lot of his friends sat next to me but he wasn't always talking to them). Also he gave me a paper that said I was pretty. Also after we got new seats he was at the end of my row and I was going back to my seat after putting up my workbook and he started do all this weird break dancing blocking my path. He is really nice but is the kind of person who is shy but then like best friends with every one. Do you think he likes me???? Thanks so much!!!

Hey girl,

I can't tell you if he likes you since I'm not there, but it sounds like he may like you or at least want to be friends! Keep talking to him and see where things go, because you never know what will happen! In the worst case, at least you have a super sweet friend who can make you laugh Smile

Meghan D.