7 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

11 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

11 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Sneaky signs your crush likes you back

How can I tell if my crush likes me? Are there any sure-fire signs that he is interested? His Answer: “If a guy likes you, he can’t...

I know if a guy likes me by the 3 N's
Nervous- the guy blushes or babbles because he doesn't want to say the wrong thing
Nerdy- he might act like this because he's nervous or because he's getting shy
Nice- he compliments, smiles, waves, or defends you
these are my sure fire signs that a guy likes you

by Sunbreath on 8/10/2012 5:52:05 PM

Hey girls!
Boys gotcha totally confused? Does that Ms.Popularity drive you nuts? Do you want to be her? Too much drama in your circle of friends?
Well, check out my advice queen page on my profile! I can help you with these sitches, and much much more!
Hit me up and get your probs solved today!-<3 PLH

by MarMar1317 on 8/10/2012 5:21:37 PM

I catch my crush looking at me sometimes, but we NEVER talk. Things are so awkward between us. And whenever I'm around him, he always seems to be showing off. Are those good signs?

Hey girl!

Yeah, those are probably good signs! You just need to take it slow and see what happens each time you're around each other.

Rachael A.

by Twiggi828 on 8/10/2012 4:37:54 PM

Oh, Boy!
**LAST POSITION APPLYING NOW**
application on my profile

by camigal on 8/10/2012 4:22:49 PM

MODMODMOD!!!! I have a guy friend and since hes a alittle older than me like three years older I kinda see him like a big brother. Problem is recently I havent been able to get him out of my head! He kinda does some(most) of the the things in the above article and I dont want to to think of him like that, mostly because hes gonna go off to colledge, and I wont see him any more! I just feel like if I dont find out if he likes me I get hurt, if he does like me I still get hurt when he leaves. I feel confused and conflicted... PLEASE HELP??

Hey girl!

Since he's going off to college soon, it's probably better to realize that a relationship with him would be pretty impossible. I know it's really hard, but just try to do your best to move on. Older boys definitely have an appeal to them, but try to stick to boys closer to your own age so you don't have to deal with stuff like this. Moving on just takes time but it will happen, I promise!

Rachael A.

by musiclover1516 on 8/10/2012 4:22:12 PM

MODMODMOD: Rachael A, thanks I think I will tell him. Your advice really helped! Thank you!

by TeamAlice33 on 8/10/2012 4:02:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Okay so 3 years ago the summer i was going into middle school this guy I really really liked asked me out. I said "uh idk my parents won't let me date til college" cause hey- this was the first time anyone asked me out so i was sorta nervous. So then he like dissapeared and hes back this summer! My friends and I catch him staring at me a lot, and I smiled and waved at him once and he just sort of looked at me. He really liked me and was willing to do anything to date me before and this summer on facebook he wrote "if only she knew how much i missed her." I have no idea if its about me or what but I really don't know what to do... Should I chat him? talk to him? I made such a fool out of my self last time and maybe he hates me but I really regret not saying yes. Also a lot of girls like him and I prob don't stand a chance. Any thoughts?

Hey girl!

Now's your chance to show him you're really interested! You should definitely chat him and talk to him. Just be friendly and show him you're interested. You have to take it day by day to really see where it goes and figure out if he's still interested.

Rachael A.

by lovemee123 on 8/10/2012 3:55:41 PM

too bad my crush lives 4 hours away. good thing i have his #. but he doesnt text me alot. Frown

by foodiejr99 on 8/10/2012 3:41:40 PM

MODMODMOD: Rachael A., Thanks for the help it was really helpfull. I have one more tiny question. Do you think maybe I should tell him how i feel? My friends tell me I should but idk because it would be awkward but it could also help.

It's tough to say. Maybe he's just been waiting for you to say how you feel so he can tell you how he feels about you too. But if he doesn't feel the same way, it could be awkward. However, I think you should just tell them. You should never regret telling people how you feel. No matter what happens, you've done your part in the relationship and that's all you can do. You can't make him like you, but by telling him you do open the door for it. I know it could be scary to tell him how you feel but you'll feel better after, I promise!

Rachael A.

by TeamAlice33 on 8/10/2012 3:38:58 PM

so what about if a guy gives you a hard time about knowing things or teasing you about being bad at something?

Hey girl!

He probably just doesn't know how to talk to girls or has a little crush on you. It's just silly boy stuff. Make jokes right back at him!

Rachael A.