AN HOUR AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

3 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Watch! Cute cuffs to make your jeans like new

Straight from the GL Style Files, we’re giving ya tips on how to perfect that ankle cuff. Rolling or folding your true blues is a totally adorable...

I tried the ankle cuff and it looked GREAT with the NYC theme I had with my shirt and gold flats. I feel like a supermodel or something!

by jmtkwalshgirl on 9/18/2012 7:48:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have A TON of jeans and they're practically all the pants I got! I like to start trends and I'm new at my school so any ideas on certain tops to wear with those jean styles in the video?

Hey girlie, try something flowy and colorful to contrast the cuffs of your jeans. Deep colors and floral prints are great for fall!

Lauren T.

by jmtkwalshgirl on 9/16/2012 8:04:52 PM

I really want a new hairstyle this school year cuz ive been wearing my hair the same way since third grade(down with a headband). My hair is medium length, black, and really straight. Any ideas?
Thanks

Hey girlie,

Try going for some drama! You can get that by trying a side-swept bang, get some layers cut into your hair, or style it differently - a sleek high ponytail, a side braid, or even leaving it down but accessorizing differently with a clip or flower will feel super fresh! Check out our Hairstyles section for tons of how-to articles!

Lauren C.

by musiclover47 on 8/26/2012 10:50:49 AM

I really want to do something new with my hair for BTS. My hair is long, light brown with blond highlights, and im growing out my bangs so they're pushed to the side (but in a cute way!) It's also super thick and is frizzy unless styled. Any ideas? THX!

Hey girlie,

You could dress up your hair by leaving it down but adding a thick headband in a bright color/print (zebra, red, etc.). Or use a barrette to secure your bangs on one side and jazz up your look. Or try the side bun in this article! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/06/12/summer-styles-for-thick-hair.aspx
Lauren C.

by ColosalMascara on 8/16/2012 8:17:54 PM

I probably will wear this look to school!

by supersingershannon on 8/15/2012 12:01:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I LOVE these cuffs!! Especially the wide cuff!!! My question is what kind of jeans do these cuffs work with? they dont look like they would work with skinny all that well but they dont look like they would work with bootcut either....

Hey girl! They totally work with skinnies (I use it all the time!), but not with bootcut.  They look great with straight cut jeans, too! xoxo

Kate G.

by glis awesome on 8/13/2012 4:07:22 PM

Moderator? Mod? MODDDD!
I want to try
this out for my school supplies, but I got only mead binders, folders, notebooks! It's waterproof so what can I do to make it look unique??

Hey girl! I answered your question on the other post. Check it out there for my suggestions.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by Susmita24 on 8/13/2012 1:05:34 PM

modmodmodmod
so today i am going to a friends and it will be raining most likely, possibly thunder and lightning, and i don't know what to wear. also the high today is only like 75 degrees.
thanks so much!
Sail

Hey girl! Break out a sweater to throw over your shorts! I doubt you'll be hanging outside in the rain, so you'll just need to be cozy inside.  Wear a jacket so you don't get wet on the way into the house! xoxo

Kate G.

by sailaway11 on 8/13/2012 10:01:51 AM

Hi! I'm looking for a really nice dress for Eid which is a Muslim holiday. I'm spending it with my immediate family, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. It doesn't have to be really conservative and long. It can be like mid-thigh or till the knee and the sleeves don't have to be long. Do you know any dresses that would be nice? Thx! Smile

Hey girl! I don't have any specific dresses in mind, but try stores like Nordstrom, Gap, or Target for dresses that match what you're looking for! xoxo

Kate G.

by ballerina55 on 8/13/2012 5:04:07 AM

hey chicas!
KEEP READING FOR AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!!
join my club Oh, Boy! for a shot at the last CO position, guy advice, AND tonsa tips 'n talk. cant wait to see you there!
xoxo cami