AN HOUR AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

2 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/jdgIrHLbpE

3 HOURS AGO Which British babe is your love match? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/lkhrqfSRK3

COMMENTS

Why are all the guys I like jerks?

Why are all the guys I like jerks? I think they’re nice and funny at first, but then they turn out to be so mean and nasty...

I like this guy and sometimes I glance over and he wont be looking , but then sometimes I feel when I walk away he looks at me and smiles. Sometimes my friends judge me because I like him, and it freaks me out a lot. sometimes I feel alone and now that I know my friend likes him, I don't feel that bad but, I don't know what to do. Me and him aren't friends, so why do I like him so much. Sometimes I feel lost and never really understand why I fall for all the jerksFrown

by Murrr14 on 12/29/2012 8:54:33 PM

by Murrr14 on 12/29/2012 8:54:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have this crush on a guy in my class and he's really cute. He sometimes shows signs that make me think that he likes me, but he likes another girl. Do you think he likes me?

Hey iluvbtr, yea it's definitely possible. What kinds of signs does he show? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by iluvbtr on 10/18/2012 10:04:13 PM

OKAY,THIER IS THIS ONE GUY I USED TO RIDE THE BUS W/ WE'D TALK AND STUFF BUT WHEN WE GOT TO SCHOOL HE WAS A JERK-OFF TO ME. NOW THAT WE'RE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER BOYS SHOULD I JUST TELL HIM HOW I FEEL OR GIVE UP.
CONFUSED

Hey girly, if the guy is being a jerk, def give up on that. You don't want to be a guy that's mean to you. Good luck xoxox

Lauren I.

by happypanda11 on 9/21/2012 8:43:02 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
A dance is coming up. There are still hints that this one guy likes me and now I've fallen for him too. I have just became friends with this very nice guy. My mom was talking to my friend and his mom. His mom asked if he was to go with someone to the dance, who would it be? He said me. I don't know if he was saying that as a friendly gesture or what. My mom told me this. Plus if he does ask me, what if my crush asks me later on?

Hey girl,

He might have meant he wanted to go with you as a date, or maybe he just said it as friends since you already are friends! If you do go as friends and your crush asks you later, you can still dance with your crush at the dance, even if your friend is still your "date"!

Meghan D.

by Gabriella123 on 9/8/2012 11:30:16 PM

So there's this guy in my class and I've been emailing him for a while over the summer cuz I thought he seemed nice. But he likes me now and I just don't feel that way about him. It seemed like he didn't like me anymore and then he invited me to come with him to bring a friend night at this music thing he's doing. I don't want to go, not just because I feel like he would get the wrong impression. I mean I love music but I really am not interested in going. How can I tell him that without totally crushing him? I don't want to upset him cuz he's kinda sensitive about these sort of things...

Hey girl,

Tell him the truth: that you enjoy spending time with him but want to keep your relationship at the friendship level. It will be better to tell him the truth now than to lead him on! And just tell him you're busy that night if you don't want to go!

Meghan D.

by Sunny79 on 9/8/2012 9:15:11 PM

Ok,so,I like this guy.We started talking a few months ago,and then he gave me his number.Now we text all the time.But now,it's like he's trying to avoid me.We don
t text that much anymore.We talk on the phone some,but not a lot.He said I was one of his best friends,and he is one of mine.He is the only guy I know who can keep a seceret.And he said I'm the only girl he knows that doesn't get caught up into drama.But,it seems like he flirts with a lot of girls.He keeps saying he's married on Facebook.I don't get it.He got mad at me one day because I just asked about it!But,all I asked was,Why do you keep saying your married on Facebook?and he blew.I feel like it's fault that we're kinda drifting away.What can I do?Please help!

Hey girlie,

It doesn't sound much like your fault that you're drifting apart. Maybe he wanted a "GBF" (girl best friend) but doesn't deal with friendship the way you do. Guys' friendships can be a little different - they don't always have to share secrets, or talk every day, or get close on an emotional level like girls do. So it might feel like he's pulling away, but really everything could be fine! Try to stick with it and just be casual. If something bugs him, try not to talk about it anymore. Or you could try to be chill and say something like, "Dude relax, I'm just messing with you." It's his decision whether he wants to flirt with a lot of girls or change his Facebook status, so try not to judge him or try to change him. And remember not to over-analyze the situation and just go with the flow. Guys are simple, even though they seem confusing sometimes. If it feels like you're forcing it, take a step back and hang with your other friends. If he wants you in his life, he'll make sure you're there. And if not, that's ok too - people grow apart! It's totally normal and nothing you've done wrong. <3

Lauren C.

by mathgeek221 on 8/19/2012 10:17:57 AM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!
So I've been messaging a guy on kik all day. We were flirting and then I found out he's 12. I'm 15. But its kinda late considering I already kinda like him. He asked me if he was older if I would go out with him and I. Told there was a high possibility. What do I do. Ps. We don't even live in the same state. What do I do?????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl, in general I would say that a one or maybe two year age difference is no big deal, but anything more than that gets iffy at best. However, meeting a guy in person that you met online or over messaging is not a good idea. You should never give personal contact information to someone over the internet or messaging. Instead, keep your eyes open at school for some face-to-face hotties and leave your options open for a non-virtual dude.

Lauren I.

by ladyinlike on 8/17/2012 3:47:06 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Help my BF is too clingy. He's really sweet but I feel like we're moving to fast.We have to text every second of everyday or he thinks im ignoring or something. Plus, he's said he loved me the SECOND day we were dating. I want to continue dating him but he's driving me CRAZY how do I tell him without hurting his feeling.

Hey girlie,

Ugh, that is so annoying! It's great to be wanted and it's nice to have a BF who likes spending time with you, but gosh you need a break to have your own life too! Check out this article - I think this advice will really help <3

Lauren C.

by 1Dlove513 on 8/16/2012 9:55:45 PM

Boy Problems ASAP
Ever need someone 2 talk 2 but, your to afraid 2 ask your parents. It's OK just talk to me and I'll help you out ASAP!Please feel free 2 ask questions.Oh and remember the more people the BETTER!Ages 10-17

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 10:10:58 PM