1 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

13 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

13 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

COMMENTS

Why are all the guys I like jerks?

Why are all the guys I like jerks? I think they’re nice and funny at first, but then they turn out to be so mean and nasty...

This has saved my life

by Ash321 on 8/14/2012 3:39:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, im going into HS and theres this guy ive been friends with since fouth grade. We got along especially great in 7th grade when we sat next to eachother in Pre Al, we always cracked jokes at each other! But last year we only had PE, and thats when he always hung out with his friends, along that everone else in the class could see, eh not a big deal. I think he still likes me as a friend, we just didnt talk too much, but when he did he was always nice! And earlier this spring I asked him to our spring dance as friends (that took alot of courage!!) but he said he had a girlfriend, which I didnt know at the time. But he was really nice about it, didnt laugh at me or anything (cus technically ima little out of his league) and he said something like "Hey sorry but maybe when im single!" and i think hes single now, but I dont know if he was serious! Any advice? Thanks!
PS sorry for the loooong article!(:

Hey girl! Focus on reconnecting as friends. If he's single and he's interested, he'll make a move, but for now, be friendly without being flirty. He sounds like a really great guy, and sometimes really great guys can be the best kind of friend, so if you have a class together, start up a convo and see where it goes! xoxo

Kate G.

by KaylieGurl663 on 8/13/2012 11:43:51 AM

It's totally true! Ugh! So hilarious and adorable and smooth and just utterly cool nd then suddenly--- BOOM! Jerkville! :\

by Acutiebookworm on 8/12/2012 3:54:15 AM

Hola chicas! Join the club, Guys R Us! Its about all things boys, and you can get the BEST advice from girlies just like you. Check it out! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 8/12/2012 2:59:20 AM

Hey girlies! Check out my new club Style Spy. We deal with everything beauty. Including makeup, hair styles, and fashion (of course!) All positions open. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 8/12/2012 12:31:13 AM

Ssame thing happens to me. My crush is like nice and mean at the same tie. I don't know what he is-sweet and kind or mean arrogant.

by iluvbtr on 8/11/2012 10:32:30 PM

Hey girls PLEASE read my blog!!! It covers just about EVERYTHING on hair. (Hair growth, what hair is, curing split ends,etc.) All you have to do is head to
hairdaiski.blogspot . com Thank and I hope to see you reading my blog!!! P.S
I have a club called EVERYTHING hair, check that out to please! It just explains gentle hair care and stuff like that! Xoxo!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 8/11/2012 4:03:56 PM

hey chicas!join my club Oh, Boy! for a shot at the last CO position, guy advice, and tonsa tips.cant wait to see you there!xoxo cami

by camigal on 8/11/2012 4:01:34 PM

Wanna know why your crush is being a jerk or not talking to you. Smile http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 8/11/2012 4:00:34 PM

DON'T MISS THIS!
Hey girls! Need an awesome profile or club icon? Then come to me! Just post on my profile what you're looking for, then once I find one, I'll post the link on your profile (or on my profile in-case yours isn't visible). Ask away! xx, Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/11/2012 3:05:57 PM