AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: What summer hobby should you try? http://t.co/2Q3FayqsQA pic.twitter.com/YahG4FWmzC

2 HOURS AGO We just heard that a #CluelessMusical is happening and we are FREAKING OUT! Have you ever heard of anything better?! pic.twitter.com/BUnoMJT3OB

2 HOURS AGO Do you feel like the Leaning Tower of Pisa when you walk in your heels? 👠:http://t.co/mD7TCG6pAXXpic.twitter.com/MzvgfrKGDZZ

COMMENTS

Prince Charming - An original poem

Hey babes! Here's an original poem written by GL reader Michaela H., 12. Take a look and tell us what ya think in the comments...

oh.my.gosh. i am crying! *tears* *grabs Kleenex* So beautiful.

by pink10167811 on 2/26/2013 10:00:12 PM

I LOVE THE ENDING SO MUCH! This is amazing! You're only 12?! Keep writing because you got a FUTURE in front of you!

by JackieH on 1/28/2013 4:57:21 PM

This Is So Amazing...Almostt Cried :')

by Kaysha.Bieber on 1/22/2013 6:04:11 PM

hey Smile need advice or a friend to talk to Smile i will help. come check out my advice queen pg and be a fan n if u need advice i will help just tell me ur problem and i will get back to as soon as i can and if u just wanna talk come see my proffile and write to me.. cant wait to hear from u Smile <3

by katymarielove on 1/5/2013 11:23:24 AM

this is incredible! to much for words alone to describe. you explained how we all feel at one time in our life. everyday wont be a day on cloud nine, but you let us see that even though we may be on our rock bottom days that there is hope if we only just believe.

by KallieAndrews16 on 11/20/2012 4:51:29 PM

its so beautiful i love it (-
one eyed monster

by Kcake on 11/9/2012 5:18:43 PM

Nice poem, and, ironically, I have someone named Michaela H. in my grade.

by wesdelwarrior on 10/31/2012 9:53:19 PM

that was soo good omg!!! i have tears in my eyes! you will somday find your prince charming one day i know it!!!!!

by saphiresyphira on 10/26/2012 8:01:11 PM

That was soo beautiful!

by Musicroxize on 10/13/2012 5:35:52 PM

That was amazing!! I can relate very well! Great job!

by silverspur on 10/8/2012 6:14:54 PM

The girls of Pretty Little Liars all have awesome style, but which Little Liar's wardrobe are you just dying to snag?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.