3 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

6 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

7 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Prince Charming - An original poem

Hey babes! Here's an original poem written by GL reader Michaela H., 12. Take a look and tell us what ya think in the comments...

oh my gosh that was magical!!!!!!! How could you.....how did you.... that was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by emmaleena on 9/26/2012 10:24:39 PM

touching but so sad

by Rojjy on 9/17/2012 5:06:44 PM

:o tht was deep but amazing great job Smile you should keep writing and come to my school to help me on my work haha xD

by KatyMarieLove on 9/11/2012 3:43:35 PM

Whoa. I wish I could write long beautiful poems like this. It's bad, but I write very depressing love poems. Great job Michaela!

by Gabriella123 on 9/8/2012 9:46:42 PM

Awsome spelling talent for your age!!!

by AquaDragon on 8/30/2012 7:09:09 PM

this is amazing Laughing

by bluestar1999 on 8/30/2012 4:49:15 PM

wait!?!? you're 12 ?!?! i'm 12 and most of the people i know cant even spell because! let alone this! you have talent!

by soulsister12 on 8/28/2012 6:39:26 PM

Whoa.
That's deep chica.

by silverroseart on 8/24/2012 2:14:53 PM

Mod,
If you summit a poem without a title, could it still be picked? Or will it be denied? 'Cause I want to summit one, but it has no title.
Also, it there a maximum and minimum word count for them?

Hey sweets! No maximum or minimum for the word count and it doesn't have to have a title! We don't put every one of them on the website though! Send it in and I'm sure some one will look at it and decide whether to post it or not! Keep writing more! xoxo

Carly S.

by silverroseart on 8/24/2012 2:13:11 PM

so beautiful. real talent! keep it up, girl. Smile
xoxo cami