12 HOURS AGO The struggle is real: http://t.co/c3PaaxQXz6 pic.twitter.com/P30hPIVd6p

14 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: #BUNKD and #Jessie star @TheKaranBrar spills on Ravi's journey in the new show: http://t.co/TMv3GT5giO pic.twitter.com/cDf2QU8TXE

14 HOURS AGO This duet is giving us LIFE! @HaileeSteinfeld & @ShawnMendes šŸ˜:http://t.co/B2ySsZKy7yypic.twitter.com/XBPJ5kkkbZZ

COMMENTS

Prince Charming - An original poem

Hey babes! Here's an original poem written by GL reader Michaela H., 12. Take a look and tell us what ya think in the comments...

oh my gosh that was magical!!!!!!! How could you.....how did you.... that was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by emmaleena on 9/26/2012 10:24:39 PM

touching but so sad

by Rojjy on 9/17/2012 5:06:44 PM

:o tht was deep but amazing great job Smile you should keep writing and come to my school to help me on my work haha xD

by KatyMarieLove on 9/11/2012 3:43:35 PM

Whoa. I wish I could write long beautiful poems like this. It's bad, but I write very depressing love poems. Great job Michaela!

by Gabriella123 on 9/8/2012 9:46:42 PM

Awsome spelling talent for your age!!!

by AquaDragon on 8/30/2012 7:09:09 PM

this is amazing Laughing

by bluestar1999 on 8/30/2012 4:49:15 PM

wait!?!? you're 12 ?!?! i'm 12 and most of the people i know cant even spell because! let alone this! you have talent!

by soulsister12 on 8/28/2012 6:39:26 PM

Whoa.
That's deep chica.

by silverroseart on 8/24/2012 2:14:53 PM

Mod,
If you summit a poem without a title, could it still be picked? Or will it be denied? 'Cause I want to summit one, but it has no title.
Also, it there a maximum and minimum word count for them?

Hey sweets! No maximum or minimum for the word count and it doesn't have to have a title! We don't put every one of them on the website though! Send it in and I'm sure some one will look at it and decide whether to post it or not! Keep writing more! xoxo

Carly S.

by silverroseart on 8/24/2012 2:13:11 PM

so beautiful. real talent! keep it up, girl. Smile
xoxo cami

by camigal on 8/16/2012 8:50:29 PM

Back to school shopping is near!  What's your fave purchase?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!