AN HOUR AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

5 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

6 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Prince Charming - An original poem

Hey babes! Here's an original poem written by GL reader Michaela H., 12. Take a look and tell us what ya think in the comments...

That's a really impressive poem! Great job Chica!

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 8/13/2012 12:17:57 PM

This is really good!

by coco4 on 8/13/2012 11:45:19 AM

WOW!!!!! This is an AMAZING poem!!!

by dance/musicluver316 on 8/13/2012 9:54:53 AM

WOW!!!!! That's amazing!!!!!!

by dance/musicluver316 on 8/13/2012 9:42:47 AM

i need help.i like a guy who is 3 years older than me,is it necessary to date him.i really don't know.please help me!

Hey girl! If you like him, it isn't "necessary" to date him, but that means he might date other girls.  Depending on his age, he might want to be in a relationship, so as long as you are okay with liking him from a distance, you don't have to date him, but if you don't want him dating other girls, you'll have to at least tell him you like him.  xoxo

Kate G.

by kamkam12 on 8/13/2012 9:40:49 AM

This poem is so true. It speaks to your heart and conveys all of the writers emotion in one beautiful poem It should be made a song or something...you go Michaela H!

by livviegirl10 on 8/13/2012 9:27:33 AM

This poem is really, really good!!! Smile Great job Michaela! I loved the last stanza!

by Run4Life28 on 8/13/2012 8:31:08 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!{PLEASE}
So my friends invited me to go swimming with guys but I cant shave!! What do I do? I'm 13 already!(eighth grade) I have until next weekend please help asap!

Hey girl! You don't have to shave if you don't want to.  You hang out in shorts with guys, don't you?  If you're really uncomfortable, talk to your mom about allowing you to shave your legs.  If you have a calm discussion about it, she might decide you're mature enough to start! xoxo

Kate G.

by boypolar on 8/13/2012 1:32:21 AM

**************************WOW****************************
so beautiful! you should be a song writer! its so amazing!

by pgeor784736 on 8/13/2012 12:35:28 AM

I love this, especially the last verse.

by chick987 on 8/12/2012 11:38:59 PM