13 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

14 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

15 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

3 homework apps that'll help ya get ahead

Why not let technology do the work for you? Here are our picks for the best homework organization apps out there. iHomework ($1.99 on iOS) Enter homework...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
OK so i've been in this honors class last year (and it was really hard) and i thought i would try and manage to do it again this year again- well i've been stressin sooo much that i get physically sick- so my parents told me that i HAVE to drop out- which i'm happy about....the problem is all my friends were in this honors class and idk how to tell them that im dropping it without them getting mad, or something....???

Hey Girl! Your friends should totally understand. They've seen you stressing, and they should want you to be happy. Remind them that it was getting dangerous for your health and tell them how without you being sick and spending all that time studying you will actually get to hang out with them more. Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Justmecheyenne on 9/6/2012 4:40:44 PM

Hey, if you need any school help or wanna help others who need help, join my club: The StudyGroup <3

by topaz1116 on 9/3/2012 9:37:04 PM

Kinda pricey...I have a free site for vocab! It's called Word Dynamo, it's from Dictionary.com. They have lists of words, and you can make your own. There's a flash card option, then you can test your knowledge by taking a quiz. There are three formats for the quiz, matching, crossword, and listening.

by smileurastar on 8/28/2012 9:50:57 PM

Ok, I went to my school open house to get my supply list, see my new teachers, ect. And I found out the 1 of themost meanest girls to me are in my class! All my bestie got in my class ( Thank Dog!). And im super scared of her! She talks about bad stuff about me! She makes me seem stupied! And theres new kids, what if she makes them think im stupied if im in a gifted class like HER.. I just want to "over rule" her to show her im smarter and way better than you think! How am i going to do tht! Please reply ASAP! xoxo Smile

Hey girlie,

I know this sounds silly, but it's true - it's easier for her to make you sound stupid if you act shy, weak, and willing to let her treat you that way. Now, that doesn't mean you should be mean right back to her. But you need to fake confidence and indifference until you actually feel it! If she starts talking mean about you, don't blush and get all quiet. Shrug and turn your head like you don't care. If she makes a comment about you talking or what you're doing, don't stop doing it - keep on raising your hand in class, enjoying your time with your friends, and being yourself. Basically, stand up to her by being strong and doing your own thing. If she realizes she isn't making you feel bad or "inferior" to her, she'll move on. I swear, it really works! <3
Lauren C.

by doglover463 on 8/16/2012 10:34:45 PM

OMG!
CLUB Oh, Boy!
a custom officer position in a 30+ member club and growing?
unlimited guy advice? fast responding officers? and tonsa tips and talk? it's true.
xoxo cami

-on my profile -officer apps due the 18th

by camigal on 8/16/2012 5:31:41 PM

I use an agenda to keep track of my homework.

by otter77 on 8/16/2012 10:38:24 AM

mod mod mod mod
Hey Smile How do I become a GL modder? Thanks so much!
livvy

Hey chicky! GL mods are interns who are over 18 and live in Baltimore (or around Baltimore).  If that fits, you'll be able to be a GL modder, but if you aren't old enough, become an Advice Queen! xoxo

Kate G.

by livviegirl10 on 8/16/2012 10:21:24 AM

Or you could use the calculator app that's already there. It won't cost u anything! So ur mom won't get mad at u 4 wasting ur money on something u realize u never really needed in the 1st place!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/15/2012 10:15:09 PM

Definitely getting the free myHomework APP! And thank you Carrie R that made me feel wayyy better Laughing

by chick987 on 8/15/2012 5:07:04 PM

Okay this year I'm starting seventh grade which for me is the first year of middle school. All of my friends have already had their first kiss and I feel really left out! I never did because I never got serious with anyone. I'm turning 12 in September. Am I to young? Were they? And should I feel left out about this? Thank you so much!

Hey babe, you should definitely not feel left out about not having kissed. I didn't kiss anyone 'til I started high school, and you'll find that high school relationships are a whole lot different than middle school ones. So don't worry about kissing just yet, and figure that your first kiss is just gonna be that much more special!
Carrie R.