6 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

7 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalkā€”get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

8 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

3 homework apps that'll help ya get ahead

Why not let technology do the work for you? Here are our picks for the best homework organization apps out there. iHomework ($1.99 on iOS) Enter homework...

Mod Mod Mod!!! ( Carrie R. )
I did use a hairdryer on it. Help!!!

Okay, it's fine, chica. If you've already sponged up all the water that you can, it's still best to let it dry naturally. Or you can get good results by drawing out the moisture with a vacuum cleaner held to the accessible areas. Putting a dehumidifier near it while it dries will speed the process, too. Just don't do anything that'll make the laptop hotter 'cause that can cause problems later.
Carrie R.

by Sarah510 on 8/15/2012 3:39:11 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Please answer this as soon as you can. I just spilled some water on my laptop keyboard. At first it worked fine but now I can't find the arrow and the part under the letter on the key is wrinkled. Is it wrinkled because it's just wet??? Help - I really don't want to tell my parents!!!!!

Hey girl, water isn't such a bad thing to spill, if you're gonna spill somethin'. But you shouldn't be using the computer. Just let it dry, and do NOT use a hairdryer on it. You might be able to take off the keys and fix 'em, if they're not back to normal once they dry. But give it a day or so to see if it fixes itself first.
Carrie R.

by Sarah510 on 8/15/2012 3:06:47 PM

I use the old school way by using a planner and white board(=.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/15/2012 1:25:02 PM

mod mod mod mod!
i have some concentration issues. and i can never get through all my homework in one night. do have any tips for homework?

Hey girlie! I always focus on getting one subject done at a time. Once I finish, say, English, I'll give myself a little reward, like 5 minutes of youtube funny videos or getting up t get a snack (but don't take more than a 10 minute break).  The little breaks make it easier to concentrate, since you start a new subject refreshed! xoxo

Kate G.

by PlushPurplePanda on 8/15/2012 9:27:22 AM

I just use a planner to keep track of my homework.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 7:41:22 PM

MODMODMOD do you know any really cool free apps for kindle

Hey! I'm sorry I don't have one. maybe you could ask a parent to help you look some up!

Helen S.

by Gracie206 on 8/14/2012 7:33:59 PM

MOD MOD!!
sorry to bug ya! but ok so i really like this guy but i just can't seem to inbox him! i got some great advice from a club on here and my bff! but i just cant bring myself to do it! whats wrong with me, im getting so mad at myself! please help me!

hey! no need to feel nervous, boys aren't the end of the world. you just have to convince yourself that you're confident even if you don't feel like it ;)

Helen S.

by j4zm09 on 8/14/2012 6:53:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay,so my best friend is really, really smart! Her mom, her, my mom and I were all out for lunch when she told me the worst news: "I am skipping a grade and will be starting 9th grade this year!" I am super excited for her, but I am so sad that we are not going to go to and graduate from eight grade this year! I am so crushed! How can I help myself get over this and still stay close with my best friend since we will be going to different schools now (her in highschool and me in middleschool)? I am afraid the first 2 weeks of school will be so hard for me. Thanks for your answer, I apreciate it so much!

hey! wow that is rough! middle school is an important transition and I think it would be so hard to go from 7th to 9th grade. You'll just have to call her a lot and remember, if you think this is hard on you, it's probably going to be even tougher for her, so just be there for her. good luck!

Helen S.

by smiles48 on 8/14/2012 6:44:53 PM

Need advice?! Just click on my profile..and I'll help you with any problem BIG or small ASAP!! (:
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 8/14/2012 6:34:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I need a new backpack, and all the backpacks I've seen (lands end llbean pbteen) I don't like. Can you give me some suggestions where I can get one?

Hey girl!

It seems like backpacks are everywhere now but finding a cute one can be tough Check out Target, Marshalls and department stores. You can also search online for the perfect bag.

Good luck!