Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

11 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

12 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

3 homework apps that'll help ya get ahead

Why not let technology do the work for you? Here are our picks for the best homework organization apps out there. iHomework ($1.99 on iOS) Enter homework...

MOD!
Where are some really cheap stores that I could get back to school clothes at besides Wal-Mart?

Hey girl--

Check out forever21, H&M, Love Culture, and Target. I also love Marshalls and TJ Maxx because you can find designer stuff for waay cheap if you search a little!

best of luck!
simone s.

by briannam911 on 8/14/2012 2:49:50 PM

I have the myhomework app on my iPod and you can get it free. There are a bunch of apps similar to these that work great and are free. My only problem is that we can't use electronics in school. But they are good for after school. Like, when you're on the bus, you can put in your assignments.

by scamp24 on 8/14/2012 1:50:16 PM

great...i have to get good grades in order to get a smart phone. this creates sort of a sad paradox haha

by happy-go-lucky14 on 8/14/2012 1:47:11 PM

Wish I could use these Frown But no smartphone!

by lilyyum on 8/14/2012 1:20:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD (Will this go through?)
Okay so, now everytime I post a MOD, NO ONE answers, my comment doesn't even show up. My questions have been unanswered for days. Usually if I ask why they say "It just didn't go through" but it's really annoying because a lot of the times I need help ASAP and then I end up unprepared for something.

Hey girl!

That must be frustrating. Sometimes, when a question is asked multiple times a moderator will answer the question once and delete the rest of the posts. Next time you want a question answered, ask it once (in one place!) and you should get an answer ASAP.

best of luck!

simone s.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/14/2012 1:03:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Ok so this is my first day outfit: I am wearing a button down denim shirt tucked into white jeans with brown sandals! Would a brown belt work? how should I do my hair? (long blonde hair) and accessories? thanks so much!

Hey chicky, sounds super cute! Yes, a brown belt would definitely work with that. I would go for a loose side braid, and you could accessorize with some dangly wooden earrings or burnished gold ones. Don't add too much bling, though - find the most natural-looking jewelry ya can.
Carrie R.

by zeus11 on 8/14/2012 12:52:56 PM

I use my planner and our school uses a website called "Powerschool" for students to see their grades and assignments and teachers use it too

by fallsb-ball on 8/14/2012 11:42:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD So, my period started on last friday, today's a tuesday, for some reason it's only brown stuff, no more blood. I thought it supposed to last up to a week! Right??

Hey chica, periods can be anywhere from a day or two to ten days. Just be happy that yours is light this time around. Smile
Carrie R.

by Susmita24 on 8/14/2012 11:34:53 AM

Our teachers in middle school use this website called engrade to log on and see your grades in all your subjects! There's a percentage next to the subject! When you click the subject, you see all your assignments, how many you got correct, the possible points, excuse assignment(E), you didn't do assignment which will be just a - I think??

by Susmita24 on 8/14/2012 11:33:04 AM

We are not aloudto use electronics in school! Wow GL, lately you haven't been thinking of everyone!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are! Carrie R.

by heather99 on 8/14/2012 11:09:04 AM