1 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

2 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

2 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

3 homework apps that'll help ya get ahead

Why not let technology do the work for you? Here are our picks for the best homework organization apps out there. iHomework ($1.99 on iOS) Enter homework...

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask

by icecream8975 on 8/14/2012 11:03:00 AM

I use my handy dandy planner- I don't really need any of these apps to help me

by BBMarie on 8/14/2012 10:23:24 AM

Why do you have to pay!!!!!!!!!! I only have four cents on my itunes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frown

by favcolorgreen on 8/14/2012 10:04:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD OK so today is day 7 of my period this is my 3rd or 4th period. my other periods were pretty much spotting and it was pretty regular (almost every 28 days). but this time my period came like a week or two later and is a lot heavier (and the amount is the same from day 1 or 2). if i get my period tomorrow should i see a doctor? and if not and i keep on having it wen should i see a doctor(if it doesn't stop)?
thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey babe, periods can be irregular for the first 2 years after you start gettin' 'em. So don't sweat it if yours is still a li'l weird from time to time. Also, they can last for 10 days sometimes, so you don't need to worry about how long it lasts unless you've had it for 2 weeks or more.
Carrie R.

by lmpsport on 8/14/2012 9:58:43 AM

I use my assignment notebook, but this coming year I am going to use myhomework. I can't wait for the new school year!

by giggle123 on 8/14/2012 9:18:41 AM

Okay, so I am a freshman. I start school tomorrow. I have gym class on one end of the building, and World History on the complete opposite side! How can I make it to class on time? I try to change fast, but sometimes they let us out late! I won't socialize in the halls, and take my stuff to that class. I won't stop by my locker, and I walk fast. Any more tips?

Hey babe, that's always tough when you have to make a quick change after gym class. My two recommendations would be to 1) wear a simple outfit when you have gym class so that you can change super quickly and 2) talk to your World History teacher if you're still findin' that you can't make it to class on time. Do your best for the first week or so, but if it's a major problem, your teacher will most likely understand where you're comin' from.
Carrie R.

by *B*E*<3 on 8/14/2012 8:59:26 AM

I prefer to use just an old-fashioned planner. That way you can take it out in class to write down assignments without getting in trouble for using your phone.

by lissau2737 on 8/14/2012 8:04:34 AM

1. How do you deal with growing apart from a BFF?(I moved a year ago and we've been drifting)
2. I like a guy who thinks I'm a total dork most likely and or thinks I'm invisible. How can I come across confident and start a normal fun convo with him on fb because idk him well at all. Also what if he has a gf? I don't wanna ruin his relationship...thx in advance

Hey chica, it can be tough when your bestie starts getting distant. There are a few ways you can cope: 1) Tell your pal straight up that you miss chatting, and make more of an effort to plan Skype dates and/or make random phone calls. 2) Focus on the pals that you've got closer to home, and know that friendships change as life goes on. Who knows - maybe someday you and your bestie will meet up again and rekindle the old friendship.

And about your guy trouble, you never know what he thinks of you if you haven't talked to him, so don't count yourself out yet, girl. See if you can start up a convo based on something that you both have in common. Can you comment on something from school or on a movie that you both like? If he puts up a FB status that you wanna say something about, say it and see where things go. Start off being friends, and chances are, you'll find out pretty quickly if he's got another girl in his life or not. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by starfan1 on 8/14/2012 2:16:22 AM

id LOVE to have these, especially istudiez Pro, but since 1D new album is coming out soon, im not spending anything on itunes unless its theire new album! Frown sorry but ill bookmark this page when i go to best buy next time! Smile

by angie333 on 8/14/2012 1:00:34 AM

It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!