5 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

6 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

9 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Find the perfect first-day outfit--without hitting the mall

Ahh, who doesn’t love back-to-school shopping? But wait, you’re strapped for cash and can’t get all that new stuff you want? Don’t worry, it’s totally easy to...

We are all a big fan off the sundress outfit. the other outfits are cute but we cant see outselfs in them!
Xoxo, Kitty, Kelsey, And Katie

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:55:32 PM

MODMODMOD
my first day of school is on wednesday and i dont really know what to wear... im not into dresses, skirts or heels, and where ever i look it talks about dresses, so i was wondering what would be a good casual outfit to wear thats not too dressy? thanks!

Hey girl,

don't stress too much about your first day outfit. The most important thing is to be comfortable! You don't have to be too concerned with what everyone else is wearing, instead wear something that makes you feel like YOU. Good luck on your first day!!
Alexis G.

by maddie21 on 9/3/2012 10:59:40 AM

mod mod mod!!
i have the best first day outfit like ever and it reflects my personality and i just love it! the only issue is that i only have the shoes the jacket and the skirt. i need a shirt that would work well with a black jacket and tight black skirt with green tangerine and light purple in it also with leather booties. thnx!

A white shirt would pop but also go with all the colors Smile

Helen S.

by luvinlife12 on 8/27/2012 5:28:17 PM

Hey I am 5'4 with an athletic build and I have pale skin,
blue eyes, and blonde hair. What should I do for hair and
makeup for BTS? Thanks!!!!

Hey chica! Try a nice, natural eye and a pretty, glossy lip for makeup.  For hair, I love half up half down, so try that out and see how you like it! xoxo

Kate G.

by kittykove2 on 8/21/2012 2:18:32 PM

I have shoulder length brown hair and I'm super bored with it. What hair style could I rock this fall?

by karlyrae on 8/20/2012 9:42:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have an athletic body shape. I dont have a completly flat stomach, but it is almost flat. Tight shirts just make it look worse. What shirts can i wear to make my stomach look better, and what pants can i wear to show off my athletic bod?

Hey chica! I can't tell you for sure what will work for your body, but check out the newest GL (August/September) for good jeans for an athletic build.  As for shirts, it depends on the fit, and every brand fits their clothes differently.  Find a brand you like and try on lots of different cuts and I'm sure you'll find one that looks fab on you. xoxo

Kate G.

by puddinface7 on 8/20/2012 12:07:33 PM

hey im going intlo middle school, im petite, muscular and dont have a big tummy but i have super tight shirts that make it look bigger than it is. It is not flat but almost is. I am not overweight though as it is not that big. What shirts can i wear to not make my stomach look big, and show off my large muscles?

by puddinface7 on 8/19/2012 9:47:27 PM

CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! Anything you want to talk about? We can do it here! I have good advice to share. Also, I am a FANTASTIC debater, and I'm sure you are too, so we can have a nice debate in this club. Positions are open, why not join?

by puddinface7 on 8/19/2012 9:40:57 PM

Hi! I need help with my outfit for the first day. Im going into 8th and middle school will be new for me becuz i was homeschooled. What is a good hair style for me? i am heart shaped face and have loooonnnngg brown hair to the middle of my back. i kinda just put it in a side part but it looks bad, like frizzy and damaged. I was thinks about getting layers but my mom says its a bad idea because i will make it more frizzy. Im so bored with it though and the side part just like droops of my face. And what do i put in my hair to make it less frizzy but still have volume? Also i have dark blue eyes and lightish freckles. What should i put i put on my skin to make it look clearer? And what makeup should i use on my day bts? oh im 13 and thanks!! omg thanks i asked alot sorry!

Hey girl! Try a french braid (they look great with long hair!).  You can also try blowdrying your hair, but be careful, since heat can cause damage if you blowdry it too often.  To make your face clearer, wash it daily and use a spot treatment for pimples.  Don't go crazy on makeup for BTS, wear only what you would usually wear.  xoxo

Kate G.

by sophiabest1 on 8/17/2012 9:50:26 AM

Hey, so Im having a fashion emergency. I am going to be a freshmen this year and I got invited to a party tonight at one of the housees of my fellow color guard girls. Now, with color guard I am the only freshmen so I am the youngest. What should I wear????
Thanks, Nicole

Hey girl! I was in colorguard, too in high school! When I hung with the guard girls, I usually worse something comfy but cute, like a nice pair of jeans and a cute tee.  Remember- they'll see you at practice, so there's no need to get super fancy.  Dress in a way that you're comfortable- they'll love you for being you and not trying to impress them. xoxo

Kate G.