Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

6 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

7 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Find the perfect first-day outfit--without hitting the mall

Ahh, who doesn’t love back-to-school shopping? But wait, you’re strapped for cash and can’t get all that new stuff you want? Don’t worry, it’s totally easy to...

i luv it!!!!!

by awesomeazw on 8/14/2012 11:34:54 AM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 8/14/2012 10:58:42 AM

What kind of shirts go with a raspberry colored sweater? Plain colored shirs are very boring and so are tee shirts.

Hey chica, you could look for patterned shirts in pretty much any color but orange, neons, and red. V-necks can give a plain shirt a bit of interest, too.
Carrie R.

by Lovekatniss23 on 8/14/2012 10:38:28 AM

mod mod mod
this sunday i go to an amusement park with my marching bandand girls have to have there hair up. is there anything i can do to my ponytail to make it look better

Hey babe, sounds like an awesome trip! Here's a post about updos that you can try: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/03/01/Turn-your-down-do-into-an-updo.aspx.
Carrie R.

by myth_lover on 8/14/2012 7:45:02 AM

I LOVE the steve madden combat boots! i think they are worth the investment because you will get your money's worth by wearing them often, at least thats what i thinkTong

If anyone has any questions or needs advice, don't hesitate to ask! Im a highschool senior, so I can probably help ya outSmile

by Aquamintsgirl on 8/14/2012 1:11:51 AM

I transition my summer clothes into fall by wearing the brighter pieces with darker and warmer items.

by supersingershannon on 8/13/2012 10:02:22 PM

I love all of these! I just got some skinny jeans like the ones in the article

by toxicCrayon on 8/13/2012 8:58:12 PM

To: peppercyndaquil13
Woah girl. Why so negative? Don't just feel sorry for yourself. Try to make things happen. Do you know why mom never took you shopping? Maybe not a lot of money, maybe she forgot. Ask her if you can go. If you can't, think about it, do you NEED any clothes, or do you want clothes because your friends are all going to get BTS clothes? And GL is a happy place,  Helen S.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/13/2012 7:57:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok so school is starting soon and i need some advice.so last year all year I either had my hair in a pony tail or had it down so I was wondering if you had any hair style ideas for me to try for the school year.oh and I'm kinda girly and I like braids so that might help you. thanks!

Helen S.

by cgirl109 on 8/13/2012 7:17:58 PM

ehh... my mom pays for all my clothes so im good. i was hoping this would be more about not summery stuff. hello?! it was 66 degrees today!!

by heather99 on 8/13/2012 7:15:07 PM