12 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

12 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

15 HOURS AGO Strut #Elsa's beauty look for Halloween: http://t.co/p22Et0darw #Frozen

COMMENTS

Swap 'til you drop

Dying for a new BTS wardrobe but don’t have the budget to back your wishlist? Host a back-to-school clothing swap with your crew and score a new...

MOD
hi... well school started a week ago and all my friends moved last year except two. One became popular over the summer and she changed a lot- so much that i can't get along with her personality anymore. My other friend is Thai and speaks pretty good english but we dont have much to talk about. So i'm trying to make more friends. The problem is, almost everyone is more popular than i am and doesn't want to risk their status by hanging out with me. how can i prove that i'm a fun person? THANKS! Laughing

Hey girly, why not try some new clubs or sports? These are great way to make friends because its an environment where you'll have to interact with a bunch of new people and other people in the club or on the team will have to interact too so you'll get to show them how awesome you are.  It's a shame others would want to miss out on a totally fun and cool person because they're that worried about social status. In a couple of years, social statuses will disappear and all that will matter is how much fun you had. Be true to yourself and don't change who you are.  Good luck! xoxo

lauren I.

by Nikichic on 8/31/2012 6:22:55 AM

Awsome Smile im ganna go ask!!!

by Jbug77 on 8/22/2012 3:44:42 PM

What is a sure fire way to get my mom to say yes when i ask her to go to the mell this weekend?

Hey girly! I'm sure if you offer to pay for what you want and ask your mom nicely she'll have no problem with you going! xoxo

Carly S.

by Jbug77 on 8/22/2012 3:37:27 PM

What a great idea! Now it just needs to be planned haha!

by avrabob on 8/14/2012 12:03:51 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask

by icecream8975 on 8/14/2012 11:00:18 AM

I need to try this!

by ColosalMascara on 8/14/2012 8:51:22 AM

I start school tomorrow! A little late for that... haha. Maybe next year.

by *B*E*<3 on 8/14/2012 8:45:48 AM

hello.I really hope GL will post some of my other comments. Smile

by starlight1 on 8/13/2012 11:23:30 PM

actually not that bad of an idea but i wear a uniform so no bts clothes shopping for me!!

by opptop on 8/13/2012 11:22:03 PM

I love how GL is now posting things for people who can't go BTS shopping. I can go a little bit but not a lot. Only for things I need! Someone tell me why we have to get a whole new wardrobe for... for school? The first day of school is a fashion show, but the rest of the days is pajama day.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/13/2012 7:52:02 PM