6 HOURS AGO Happy #Caturday, kittens 🐱pic.twitter.com/Q5yJu4yxB33

18 HOURS AGO Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG

19 HOURS AGO Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf

COMMENTS

Swap 'til you drop

Dying for a new BTS wardrobe but don’t have the budget to back your wishlist? Host a back-to-school clothing swap with your crew and score a new...

all my friends are bigger than me oh well

by texgirl12345 on 8/13/2012 7:42:45 PM

All of my friends are smaller sizes than me. GL should really think of everyone

by heather99 on 8/13/2012 7:07:43 PM

Good idea to get new clothes for free, some of my friends would probably only want to swap things they dont like. But since we all have different tastes it might work.

by fashionqn on 8/13/2012 5:31:54 PM

I'm smaller and taller than most of my friends, but I can usually wear some of their older stuff.

by littlemissfashion on 8/13/2012 5:12:35 PM

This would actually be a great idea if I 1, didn't go to a private school, and 2 had friends who were the same size!

by HelenaPS on 8/13/2012 4:15:50 PM

Too bad this only works if your friends are all the same size.

by catlover11 on 8/13/2012 4:04:51 PM

This doesn't work for me all my friends are way skinnier then me. ):

by coco4 on 8/13/2012 3:07:49 PM