7 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL

10 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

11 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

COMMENTS

Swap 'til you drop

Dying for a new BTS wardrobe but don’t have the budget to back your wishlist? Host a back-to-school clothing swap with your crew and score a new...

all my friends are bigger than me oh well

by texgirl12345 on 8/13/2012 7:42:45 PM

All of my friends are smaller sizes than me. GL should really think of everyone

by heather99 on 8/13/2012 7:07:43 PM

Good idea to get new clothes for free, some of my friends would probably only want to swap things they dont like. But since we all have different tastes it might work.

by fashionqn on 8/13/2012 5:31:54 PM

I'm smaller and taller than most of my friends, but I can usually wear some of their older stuff.

by littlemissfashion on 8/13/2012 5:12:35 PM

This would actually be a great idea if I 1, didn't go to a private school, and 2 had friends who were the same size!

by HelenaPS on 8/13/2012 4:15:50 PM

Too bad this only works if your friends are all the same size.

by catlover11 on 8/13/2012 4:04:51 PM

This doesn't work for me all my friends are way skinnier then me. ):

by coco4 on 8/13/2012 3:07:49 PM