41 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

1 HOURS AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

13 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

COMMENTS

Ew! Why do guys talk about gross stuff?

It seems all guys are gross! They always talk about perverted things and, if you start a reasonable conversation, they turn your words around and make you...

I think we all do this, but I know guys do it so much more than we do. And I do have friends who seem just as perverted as guys and say just as weird things. Most of it is kind of amusing and on the funny side, not the gross side. I have even had bold friends do it during class. Lets see, some of the weirdness comes out when talking about fruit like melons or bananas and sports when playing with balls.

by fashionqn on 8/13/2012 5:54:40 PM

So, in sixth grade (I'm now in eighth) I used to have this huge crush on my really close guy friend. I told him and then we started getting less and less of friends. now we are like acquaintances, I guess that's what you could say. Well, he's definitely not my crush anymore. I never talk to him anymore. I have his phone number and he has mine, I used to text him a lot and he would text back and I sort of felt like a stalker. How can I become good friends with him again this year without trying to sound like a creep. And what are good conversation starters?
Thanks <3

Hey! start by just saying hey when you see him in person, and start conversations by asking him questions. ask about movies sports, anything you can sustain a convo about. good luck!

Helen S.

by coldplay12 on 8/13/2012 5:06:42 PM

XOXO42815 , you ask Bill and Dave a question by looking on the right hand side of the screen. There is a mini cover of the magazine issue, and next to it is says, "Questions?" You click on that. Then, if not already, you sign in, and then follow the website to where it has a box for you to type your question. There's another box that has many options of of places your queston should go, such as "Dear Carol," "Beauty," "Health and Fitness," "Bill and Dave," and many more. Then you'd select "Bill and Dave," And you are good to go, girlie!!(: Hope you can find it!Laughing

by HowToLove on 8/13/2012 4:48:41 PM

How do you ask Bill & Dave a question???

by XOXO42815 on 8/13/2012 4:26:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD! today i have a headache my lower stomache (under belly button) hurts and i feel bloated. do u think im starting my period? im scared

Hey girl! Don't be scared, you might be starting your period, but you'll be fine! Drink lots of water and take a bath and get a heating pad to help your stomach problems.  xoxo

Kate G.

by lydcup on 8/13/2012 4:23:00 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice?! My profiles just a click away and I can help you with anything ASAP ;)
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 8/13/2012 4:21:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, so I have a really tiny bladder. I always have, but now it's getting annoying and causing me anxiousness. You see, tomorrow at my high school, we will be doing lots of seminars and only get one break a few hours into it. But I need to go almost every 2 hours!
Is there anything that can help me not have to pee as often? All my friends can go hours without a break, but i have to go every other period at school! Please help! And tips? Suggestions? Anything?

Hey girl! Except for drinking less water (which isn't good for you), the only advice I can give is to let one of the teachers know and excuse yourself whenever you have to go.  After that, you might want to see a doctor, your doc will probably be able to help you with that problem! Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by HowToLove on 8/13/2012 4:01:21 PM

Let's not forget that boys are two years behind us in maturity AND puberty. They're still discovering things... ;)

by fungirl123 on 8/13/2012 3:33:19 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I'm new here. What exactly is a Mod ? and how come my last comment didn't show up ?

Hey girl! I'm a MOD- I'm an intern at GL who helps you out with questions.  We also screen all of the comments, so it takes awhile for us to get to all of them, which is why yours didn't show up right away! xoxo

Kate G.

by Eaglette on 8/13/2012 3:32:57 PM

unfortunately, girls are like that too. i was bullied and my exfriend told everyone i was perverted (i'm not).

by myfatsquirrel on 8/13/2012 2:51:57 PM