Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO How to handle awkward contact between you and your crush: http://t.co/hsF3rT1DUk

12 HOURS AGO Yup, we're completely drooling over @TheVampsband this week 😻:http://t.co/44GPSWzK3OO

12 HOURS AGO Are you a #feminist? What did you think of "The Problem with Feminism" from our new Feb/Mar issue? Share with #GLgirlsSpeakOut + #retweet!

COMMENTS

Ew! Why do guys talk about gross stuff?

It seems all guys are gross! They always talk about perverted things and, if you start a reasonable conversation, they turn your words around and make you...

some girls do that too

by millia7 on 8/13/2012 2:45:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Does hydrogen peroxide whiten nails?

Hey girl! Making a paste with 1 tbsp 3% hydrogen peroxide and 3 tbsp baking powder, putting it on with a q-tip, and rinsing it off after 5 minutes will get rid of gross yellow stains on your nails.  Make sure to wash your hands really well and only do it if your mom or dad says its okay.  Next time, keep the stain away by using a base coat when you paint your nails.  xoxo

Kate G.

by kittykove2 on 8/13/2012 2:16:25 PM

maybe guys talk about gross stuff b/c its their thing. u know how girls talk about fashion, girly things, and deep meaningful stuff. maybe gross stuff is the guy version of that. its stll gross though

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 8/13/2012 1:55:21 PM

Both genders are like that. I was talking to my friend Mia and I said something and she goes ooh girl you are nasty and I'm like u know I didn't mean that

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 8/13/2012 1:43:53 PM

I love Bill's answer! xDD

by SelG4Ever on 8/13/2012 1:09:17 PM

Omg I know exactly what you mean.I feel like I cant even talk to those kind of people because I never get to finish what Im trying to say.Half of the people who talk like that all the time are girls though.When Im trying to say something and I cant remember the word I always say the word thing and then thats when those people stop me and start laughing like crazy

by snowver11 on 8/13/2012 12:54:39 PM

I'm not sure, why do girls like to gossip a lot? Just the way some humans work, not all guys talk about gross stuff. And if they do, oh well, they're guys.

by aqua_sunflower23 on 8/13/2012 12:51:17 PM