7 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

10 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

11 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

Ew! Why do guys talk about gross stuff?

It seems all guys are gross! They always talk about perverted things and, if you start a reasonable conversation, they turn your words around and make you...

Dear Lauren,
Here's my advice slip a note in his locker asking him if he wants to go out with you. That's my advice.

-Becca

by cutiepop1234567 on 9/20/2012 4:42:33 PM

Hey! So I have a crush on a guy that is not in my class but I see him at recess and in the hallway. Idk what I should do to tell him I like him. Either
1. Put a note in his locker
2. Ask him out at recess
But if I do #2, I kinda suck at telling guys I like them. So Plz help me! I really really like him!!! Thanks so muchSmile

Hey girlie, talk to him some before you ask him out. If you're already good friends with him then a note in his locker is a cute idea. But if you don't know him that well, spend some more time with him at recess and get to know him first.

Lauren T.

by lovetilltheworldends12 on 9/9/2012 6:17:43 PM

I am 12 and have never had my 1st kiss or had a crush on someone(besides a celeb!) But, now I finally do like this boy! I am moving out of state. What do I do? Do I keep it to myself or tell him? PLZ, PlZ, Plz answer! thx

by belieber12 on 9/8/2012 6:30:08 PM

i had a bgf who was a total perv,cussed like a sailor and was so innapropreat (sorry if i misspelled) and also had nothing smart to say so to all u girlies out there with this same prob please just leave the sitch or ignore it

by skardiekat on 8/24/2012 8:42:51 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!
There is this guy that I like and we dated last year. Our parents are really good friends and when ever he is around me he totally ignores me when I try to talk to him. He was my first bf and I really liked him. My brother asked him why he broke up with me and he said he didn't have a reason. I still can't figure out what happened. and U really want to know why there is a lot more to the story but I still can't figure it out. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

Hey girl, This sitch sounds super frustrating! It sounds like you've already done what you could to be friendly towards your ex. If you've already tried to talk to him directly and he chooses to ignore you, then he certainly isn't worth your time. Since we can't make him spill, the best thing is to stop wondering about the past and start looking towards a future of new and less-lame boys.

Lauren I.

by plllvr1 on 8/17/2012 2:42:47 PM

Girls gossip with Glossip. Boys tell disguisting "facts" with their cheap Axe. I guess we are one in the same!

by transform2314 on 8/14/2012 1:38:09 AM

Wonder what would happen if girls did what guys did if they would it gross.

by hopie1215 on 8/13/2012 11:57:29 PM

maybe guys wonder why we gossip so much??? Laughing

by mcw3400 on 8/13/2012 11:25:38 PM

Hahaha.... I'm sorry to say that I'm one of those people that does that. I guess that's what happens when you have an older brother...

by girlygirl22werock on 8/13/2012 7:22:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I like this guy,but he tends to hang out with a "clique" of girls who are not very nice,and they're all...easy. All my friends think he likes me,and I think to. But,it makes me kinda sad when he treats me like he likes me,and then goes & hangs out with the group of girls he typically does. Usually when they do,he diesn't invite them,they just follow him around,he's never actually WANTED to hang out with them,or at least he never said or did anything. But why does he treat me like he likes me,then goes and hangs out with these girls?? Does he not like me?? Does he like them?? Does he just like the attention they give him because they're insecure and crave his attention? WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THIS??? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! Yeah he probably likes the attention, but it may also be that they are his friends and he likes them for that reason. If that's true then there's not a whole lot you can do

Helen S.

by MadMaddie911 on 8/13/2012 6:41:52 PM

I think we all do this, but I know guys do it so much more than we do. And I do have friends who seem just as perverted as guys and say just as weird things. Most of it is kind of amusing and on the funny side, not the gross side. I have even had bold friends do it during class. Lets see, some of the weirdness comes out when talking about fruit like melons or bananas and sports when playing with balls.

by fashionqn on 8/13/2012 5:54:40 PM

So, in sixth grade (I'm now in eighth) I used to have this huge crush on my really close guy friend. I told him and then we started getting less and less of friends. now we are like acquaintances, I guess that's what you could say. Well, he's definitely not my crush anymore. I never talk to him anymore. I have his phone number and he has mine, I used to text him a lot and he would text back and I sort of felt like a stalker. How can I become good friends with him again this year without trying to sound like a creep. And what are good conversation starters?
Thanks <3

Hey! start by just saying hey when you see him in person, and start conversations by asking him questions. ask about movies sports, anything you can sustain a convo about. good luck!

Helen S.

by coldplay12 on 8/13/2012 5:06:42 PM

XOXO42815 , you ask Bill and Dave a question by looking on the right hand side of the screen. There is a mini cover of the magazine issue, and next to it is says, "Questions?" You click on that. Then, if not already, you sign in, and then follow the website to where it has a box for you to type your question. There's another box that has many options of of places your queston should go, such as "Dear Carol," "Beauty," "Health and Fitness," "Bill and Dave," and many more. Then you'd select "Bill and Dave," And you are good to go, girlie!!(: Hope you can find it!Laughing

by HowToLove on 8/13/2012 4:48:41 PM

How do you ask Bill & Dave a question???

by XOXO42815 on 8/13/2012 4:26:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD! today i have a headache my lower stomache (under belly button) hurts and i feel bloated. do u think im starting my period? im scared

Hey girl! Don't be scared, you might be starting your period, but you'll be fine! Drink lots of water and take a bath and get a heating pad to help your stomach problems.  xoxo

Kate G.

by lydcup on 8/13/2012 4:23:00 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice?! My profiles just a click away and I can help you with anything ASAP ;)
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 8/13/2012 4:21:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, so I have a really tiny bladder. I always have, but now it's getting annoying and causing me anxiousness. You see, tomorrow at my high school, we will be doing lots of seminars and only get one break a few hours into it. But I need to go almost every 2 hours!
Is there anything that can help me not have to pee as often? All my friends can go hours without a break, but i have to go every other period at school! Please help! And tips? Suggestions? Anything?

Hey girl! Except for drinking less water (which isn't good for you), the only advice I can give is to let one of the teachers know and excuse yourself whenever you have to go.  After that, you might want to see a doctor, your doc will probably be able to help you with that problem! Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by HowToLove on 8/13/2012 4:01:21 PM

Let's not forget that boys are two years behind us in maturity AND puberty. They're still discovering things... ;)

by fungirl123 on 8/13/2012 3:33:19 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I'm new here. What exactly is a Mod ? and how come my last comment didn't show up ?

Hey girl! I'm a MOD- I'm an intern at GL who helps you out with questions.  We also screen all of the comments, so it takes awhile for us to get to all of them, which is why yours didn't show up right away! xoxo

Kate G.

by Eaglette on 8/13/2012 3:32:57 PM

unfortunately, girls are like that too. i was bullied and my exfriend told everyone i was perverted (i'm not).

by myfatsquirrel on 8/13/2012 2:51:57 PM

some girls do that too

by millia7 on 8/13/2012 2:45:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Does hydrogen peroxide whiten nails?

Hey girl! Making a paste with 1 tbsp 3% hydrogen peroxide and 3 tbsp baking powder, putting it on with a q-tip, and rinsing it off after 5 minutes will get rid of gross yellow stains on your nails.  Make sure to wash your hands really well and only do it if your mom or dad says its okay.  Next time, keep the stain away by using a base coat when you paint your nails.  xoxo

Kate G.

by kittykove2 on 8/13/2012 2:16:25 PM

maybe guys talk about gross stuff b/c its their thing. u know how girls talk about fashion, girly things, and deep meaningful stuff. maybe gross stuff is the guy version of that. its stll gross though

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 8/13/2012 1:55:21 PM

Both genders are like that. I was talking to my friend Mia and I said something and she goes ooh girl you are nasty and I'm like u know I didn't mean that

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 8/13/2012 1:43:53 PM

I love Bill's answer! xDD

by SelG4Ever on 8/13/2012 1:09:17 PM

Omg I know exactly what you mean.I feel like I cant even talk to those kind of people because I never get to finish what Im trying to say.Half of the people who talk like that all the time are girls though.When Im trying to say something and I cant remember the word I always say the word thing and then thats when those people stop me and start laughing like crazy

by snowver11 on 8/13/2012 12:54:39 PM

I'm not sure, why do girls like to gossip a lot? Just the way some humans work, not all guys talk about gross stuff. And if they do, oh well, they're guys.

by aqua_sunflower23 on 8/13/2012 12:51:17 PM