AN HOUR AGO Now we know our A-B-Cs...and AAs and Ds and DDs! : http://t.co/2x8U6KXZE0 pic.twitter.com/MUU78ifVQZ

2 HOURS AGO *Nail* your mani this summer with these swoon-worthy shades: http://t.co/9SZQnQpniY pic.twitter.com/U05xIS5hWD

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Is your summer crush a keeper?: http://t.co/3nugrgEEZi pic.twitter.com/ucIJZvvndv

COMMENTS

Victorious: No more!

Looks like the final bell at Hollywood Arts High has been rung! According to reports from Deadline, Nickelodeon has decided to cancel Victorious after three seasons. ...

AHHHH i like victorious!! But Sam&Cat sounds kinda good

by coco4 on 8/13/2012 9:32:08 PM

Awwh...I liked that show because it was funny and had such a diverse cast!!! Although, I am curious to see how 'Sam & Cat' turns out because they were both hilarious on their individual shows. <3

by loveyourlife43 on 8/13/2012 9:24:53 PM

OMG I'm SO sad! I'm watchin victorious right now! But I'm glad I still get to see my fave character, Cat!!

by pointeshoegrl on 8/13/2012 9:20:53 PM

Well I guess it had to come to an end eventually, I just thought it would last longer than 3 seasons Frown
The show Sam and Cat sounds... strange. Weird name, too. But I guess it has pretty good potential

by Em&Em138 on 8/13/2012 8:59:18 PM

I am sad for victorious, because for me and my other friends, it wasn't just one of those shows that you just watch when there's nothing else, we actually WATCHED it. Were sad that the show is over but we will definitely be watching Sam and Cat.

by kiera921 on 8/13/2012 8:25:24 PM

no fair i was just starting to get really like that show and the cast as a great selection

by lovablelex on 8/13/2012 8:19:22 PM

I'm not sure Sam and Cat would make the best match... But I am looking forward to seeing how it comes out.

by lissau2737 on 8/13/2012 8:14:40 PM

i mean i never really watched the show, but sometimes i did, im going to kinda miss it, but not that much, and idk if im going to watch the new show they have.

by j4zm09 on 8/13/2012 8:10:46 PM

I'm sorta sad Victorious is ending..:-( I mean I'm not a HUGE fan of the show, let's be realistic Nick shows can be pretty dumb and junky but of all of the shows on that channel I think Victorious is the best so I'm sad it's ending :-( What is that channel gonna be without Victorious and iCarly?! And nah I mean I'll see the first episode of Cat & Sam but I doubt I'll really get into that lol

by maggie183 on 8/13/2012 7:57:32 PM

Oh no! All my fave shows are gone! iCarly was my childhood, and a genuinely funny show, nothing could compare. Victorious was getting really great! Seriously? I am cited for Sam and Cat, but...

by WinnieGirlie on 8/13/2012 7:47:29 PM