16 MINUTES AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What retro fashion trend should you try?

Victorious: No more!

Looks like the final bell at Hollywood Arts High has been rung! According to reports from Deadline, Nickelodeon has decided to cancel Victorious after three seasons. ...

by pinkstar321 on 8/31/2012 4:51:11 PM

I'm definitly going to watch sam and cat, theyre my fav charaters in both shows!

by cityduck on 8/30/2012 9:40:04 PM

Aww I can't even miss an episode of victorious but now I will not watch it anymore?

by Fabgal1 on 8/25/2012 5:38:25 PM

omgggggggg noooooo this cannot be happeningggg!!!!!

by iluvzebras on 8/23/2012 4:56:39 PM

When I hear about them canceling the show... I get angry.
But when I find out there's gonna be a new show that I might like... everything went better than expected

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 4:39:16 PM

by fashion_bug on 8/20/2012 11:48:13 AM

has nickelodeon gone crazy or something? that was there best show since drake and josh

by Grace Thayer on 8/20/2012 10:50:23 AM

by Bookworm=) on 8/18/2012 11:35:30 PM

this is so unfair!! Victorious is amazing!!!!!! i love victorious and everyone in it!! tons of other people loved it too!!!!!! i will watch sam and cat because i love Araina Grande but i will never accept that victorious is over.

by arainagrandefan13 on 8/18/2012 8:43:41 PM

that sucks. i really liked that show. except for the one episode that was based on The Breakfast Club. that one was just bad. maybe it's because i saw the movie but i just didnt like that one. all of the other episodes are fine and i'm sad that they are ending it. Frown

by prettytough14 on 8/18/2012 8:41:46 PM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!