3 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

4 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

4 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

Victorious: No more!

Looks like the final bell at Hollywood Arts High has been rung! According to reports from Deadline, Nickelodeon has decided to cancel Victorious after three seasons. ...

I will NOT be watching a show about Sams and cats. I liked Victorious, and it was so popular. Why would they cancel it?! DOESN'T NICKELODEON CARE ABOUT THEIR FANS WHO DON'T HAVE CABLE SO THEY SAVOR EACH MOMENT OF VICTORIOUS?! How come they are cancelling all the good shows. BUT I have one request: Cartoon Network, PLEASE don't cancel the Loony Tunes Show!

by bananaface13 on 8/18/2012 4:01:07 PM

I think I'll watch Sam & Cat. It's something to look forward to after Victorious is gone. Smile

by cheetah#1 on 8/17/2012 9:21:54 PM

Aw! I liked that show! Oh, well.

by cheetah#1 on 8/17/2012 9:18:02 PM

I think victorious was a big hit and the fact that theyre taking it off the network for a new prob worse show isnt the best idea. except for cat i wont c them on nick anymore!!! Frown
but i will watch sam and cat. victorious was my alltime fav show!!! Frown Frown Frown

by aspenmountain on 8/16/2012 11:12:42 AM

Forget *actual* tv...it's all about Netflix and the Legend of Korra!

by christymiller14 on 8/16/2012 8:11:31 AM

i think Ariana and Jennette are funnier than the stars of their shows! victoria and miranda just say random things that aren't funny.

by emroxlol on 8/16/2012 4:22:15 AM

oh. man @yayayuki...i couldnt agree with you more.

by lolawood1 on 8/15/2012 8:44:29 PM

Well, considering tv lost it's name and you watch a lot of shows on disney, nickelodeon, and cartoon network, you watch the shows you watched as a little kid and watch the crap they put on now... you will think that tv is stupid. I watch youtube, and anime from japan and its WAY better. Disney and nickelodeon make the girls12 and up look like sl*ts! I wanna be a voice actress for HUB (previously discovery kids) or pbs kids you know, THAT type of tv!

by YayaYuiki on 8/15/2012 8:07:06 PM

I am sad Victorious is going to be over. I will be watching Sam & Cat.

by otter77 on 8/15/2012 7:26:14 PM

Ahh, I never really watched that show anyway. In fact, I don't watch Nickelodeon period. Too much Illuminati stuff on there. Sickening. I wish other people could see that.

by LiunieMoon on 8/15/2012 4:42:45 PM