4 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

7 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

8 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Victorious: No more!

Looks like the final bell at Hollywood Arts High has been rung! According to reports from Deadline, Nickelodeon has decided to cancel Victorious after three seasons. ...

I hate that the show is going to end! And although im a huge Ariana Grande fan, watching the Sam and Cat show will not be my first priority. iCarly has never been a favorite of mine...

by sarebear118 on 8/15/2012 12:34:10 PM

Thats Mest up!!! Oh and by the way Hey have problems join my club Boy Problems ASAP!Plz!!

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 11:28:37 AM

To all victorious fans the show is not canceled there just not going to have a 4th season AHH see.....

Hey Girly! PLEASEdon't post other websites on girlslife.com.  We can't be sure every link people put up is safe, so we can't have links to other websites in our comments section.  Sorry! xoxo
Kate G.

by gigilikejacob on 8/15/2012 11:18:22 AM

aww Frown i am so sad. me and my lil sis loved to watch this show together every morning, and sam and cat does not sound that good...

by Pandagirl528 on 8/15/2012 10:53:35 AM

I like victoriuos but ill try the new show But bout the kenan and kell I love that shoe

by huronsd on 8/15/2012 9:57:28 AM

I'm gonna miss it so much!!

BUT there is a petition going around to help make sure that Victorious gets a proper ending. Just go to fanfiction.net and search for StrawberryAngel143.

Yeah, maybe it will do nothing but at least we will know that we tried.

by WOWcow on 8/15/2012 7:41:26 AM

I LOVE that show it will be missed! At least you can see repeats though! Also just in the latest Girlslife Magazine Ariana Grande said "I will be such a mess when the show finally ends"

by 15hayhay on 8/15/2012 6:16:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD So a little while after school ended I emailed my one teacher. During the school year I didn't really like him or talk to him very much. I really miss him now! A little bit after school ended I emailed him telling all my feelings of how I felt during school and how I feel now. Anyway he responded and told me some very nice and encouraging things.I meant to keep his email in my inbox because I really liked reading it over. I somehow deleted it and now I can't get it back. I really wanted his email! I was going to see if he still had it and if he would resend it to me. But I have no idea what to say when asking him. What should I say? Please Help! Thanks soo much! I really appreciate it!

Hey chicky! First, check in the "Trash" section of your e-mail. Most accounts have a trash where things that have been accidentally deleted go.  If it isn't there, then maybe wait until school starts up again and  ask if he can resend it, as you lost it and his words meant a lot to you.  When you get it, make sure to save it in a word document or print it out. xoxo

Kate G.

by 15hayhay on 8/15/2012 5:53:36 AM

I loved watching Victorious with my friends! I am really sad it's over! I hope the new show is funny! I will be watching!

by jamie21568 on 8/14/2012 11:51:39 PM

Im soo upset that Victorious wikll be over. It's one of my fave shows, but at least there keeping Cat. I loooove Cat! Lol!

by Courtney is christian on 8/14/2012 7:59:22 PM