12 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

15 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

16 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Victorious: No more!

Looks like the final bell at Hollywood Arts High has been rung! According to reports from Deadline, Nickelodeon has decided to cancel Victorious after three seasons. ...

It really stinks it's ending. I loved the show!! There was never a good ending either how are they going to end the show?

by karter on 8/14/2012 7:11:30 PM

SO SAD!!! I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! =(

by music191 on 8/14/2012 6:39:45 PM

Finally! That show is ugh. They live a perfect life. Like alot of Nickelodeon shows! I miss it when Keanan and Kel went through a problem EVERY episode. Like, a real problem. That show was actually funny, too. Sam and Cat? Puhlease I will NOT watch that!

by xXKattXx on 8/14/2012 5:29:43 PM

Mod Mod
So my brother is leaving for college soon, and I want to get him a gift. I have never gotten him an actual gift before. And I want to get him something useful, but ORIGINAL. No money or itunes gift cards. But something he will use and at most 50$. Also he is going to The Ohio State University, and is majoring in Agronomy (farm science). Thanks(:!

Hey!

You're such a great sister for wanting to get him a gift! How about a blanket with his school colors? As a college student the thing i love most are care packages. Wait until he's been there for a month and send him a package of his favorite candies and things from home. It will for sure make his day!

good luck!
simone s.

by brenlxl on 8/14/2012 3:46:30 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No more Victorious! I'm so excited for Sam and Cat. Sam and Cat are both my favorite characters from and iCarly and Victorious. Ari has a great voice I hope she sings the theme song!

by hbgirl2001 on 8/14/2012 3:22:14 PM

wow. victorious doesn't seem like it's been around very long. i don't have cable or even satellite, so i can't watch Sam & CatFrown

by myfatsquirrel on 8/14/2012 3:21:19 PM

Never saw Victorious

by mermaidrainbow049 on 8/14/2012 3:14:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey ! I recently entered a Musical Theater class for school...but I hav never sung in public before ( only in front of my closest friends ) and I am really nervous I will have to sing infront of the class. My friends say I sing good , but I still am nervous . I guess Judgement is what I really am worried about. How can I get over it and just get up there and sing? School starts next week so I dont hav much time..ERG! Acting is awesome but singing..well..
Livvy ( p.s sorry for like writing a novel in here )

Hey Girl--

Good for you for starting something new that makes your nervous!! The class will probably start off slow-- you all may sing a song together a few times. I doubt they'll begin my making you sing alone. Try to remember that everyone is probably too nervous about their own part to judge you. That's how you feel, right? Before you start singing, for a few minutes, try and think of compliments you've received in the past.

good luck!
simone s.

by livviegirl10 on 8/14/2012 2:57:34 PM

I am going to a play this Friday and you r supposed to dress
kind of nice and kind of array. What should I wear?

Hey girl--

You could wear a nice skirt and some a blouse, or nice jeans and a blouse-- depending on the weather. Or, you could go with a dress. Why not ask whoever you are going with what they will be wearing.

good luck!
simone s.

by kittykove2 on 8/14/2012 2:21:18 PM

How could they *do* this??? Victorious is amazing. icarly has gone on for longer than this. i will definitelty wat h Sam&Cat.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 8/14/2012 1:36:38 PM