2 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

5 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

6 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Victorious: No more!

Looks like the final bell at Hollywood Arts High has been rung! According to reports from Deadline, Nickelodeon has decided to cancel Victorious after three seasons. ...

Aw. I love that show. But I guess it's gotta end sometime.

by Glitterheart16 on 8/14/2012 12:56:10 PM

I heard Jerry Tranior will star in a new show called Wendell and Vinnie as Vinnie, the wacky uncle of Wendell! And Noah Munck will star in a new show called Gibby!. It will be about Gibby’s new job at a rec center where he somehow ends up mentoring four outcast middle school kids. I can't wait to watch Sam & cat, Wendall & Vinnie, and Gibby!

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/14/2012 12:00:40 PM

While I was never a huge fan of the show, I loved the actors and actresses and thought that the music, though generic, was very well done.
It's kind of sad, actually.
Also, I never liked iCarly, so I am not really looking forward to the new show. :/

by OMGabi on 8/14/2012 11:33:07 AM

idk, victorious was a little crazy and i dont feel that sad to let it go. hopefully sam and cat will be better!!

by awesomeazw on 8/14/2012 11:32:52 AM

I'm going to miss Victorious. I'm going to miss everyone especially Beck(= I'm excited that Ariana Grande gets to be a co star in a new show too!.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/14/2012 11:32:50 AM

WHAT!?!?!?!?!? No!!!! Victoriuse was my fave show! But Sam And Cat sounds good....

by lolkim13114 on 8/14/2012 11:17:25 AM

I liked iCarly and Victorious and I can't believe they are going off the air. I will watch Sam and Cat but I still wish the shows were on the show.

by 6ftsunshine:) on 8/14/2012 11:14:50 AM

Inever had the Nickelodeon channel so i have only seen some episodes. Its too bad tho.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are! Carrie R.

by heather99 on 8/14/2012 11:12:55 AM

Even though I'm excited for Sam & Cat, it sad Victorious is being canceled and ICarly is ending soon. Those were like the only shows I watched on Nick! Hopefully Sam & Cat will be good too!

by PeaceKool on 8/14/2012 10:54:31 AM

I've heard about the new show Sam & Cat, but I wasn't sure if Victorious was going to be canceled or not. Now I no and I'm SO sad! But I'm also excited for Sam & Cat, especially because Ariana and Jennette are in it! But I guess it's just better this way because if the had both shows going on it would just be a lot more confusing.

by PeaceKool on 8/14/2012 10:48:00 AM