5 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

8 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

10 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Victorious: No more!

Looks like the final bell at Hollywood Arts High has been rung! According to reports from Deadline, Nickelodeon has decided to cancel Victorious after three seasons. ...

Bummer...that was probably my favorite show on Nick. I'll definetly scope out Sam and cat though, could be good.

by FangLuver on 8/14/2012 10:39:15 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They cant cancel Victorious! I love that show! But I will WATCH the new show!

by jokester13 on 8/14/2012 9:38:04 AM

I'm kind of glad. The show wasn't good! Some episodes were cheesy and aimed for 7 year olds, then other were completely inappropriate for seven years because I liked them and I'm in my teens. So the show was just terrible. I am super psyched for Sam and Cat because I love both of them!!! Jeanette McCurdy I think is a better singer than miranda cosgrove and then Ariana Grande is 20 million times better than victoria. Ariana was on broadway!!!

by kpianoplayer on 8/14/2012 9:29:49 AM

I'm going to miss the show, but I'm sure Sam and Cat will be even better!

by creamstore on 8/14/2012 9:17:52 AM

im exited for sam & cat!! It sounds awesome but im kind of upset victorious is getting cancelled victoria has the same birthday as me Smile

by cookiemonstah123 on 8/14/2012 8:31:25 AM

Ahhh I'm sooo sad i love victorious. avan jogia is 1 of my faves in the cast

by glcrazy77 on 8/14/2012 7:06:51 AM

I AGREE!! That's So Raven and Drake & Josh were my abslute favorite shows! Victorious' time on TV seemed entirely too short-lived...

by eternaldreamer on 8/14/2012 5:19:13 AM

Hey hunnies! <3
Need quick fix advice? Ask me anything at all.

by malgal22 on 8/14/2012 2:17:49 AM

Come to my club Alphas United! Why you ask? It will teach you how to flirt, look hot, and be the most popular girl in school, also called an alpha. Join in today.

by transform2314 on 8/14/2012 1:32:21 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! They have deleted all of the good shows on TV. They deleted the house of mouse, kim possible, danny phantom, fairly odd parents, drake and josh, that's so raven, and now, Victorious? Thatis soooo not fair. Who's with me?

by transform2314 on 8/14/2012 12:59:35 AM