8 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

12 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

13 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Victorious: No more!

Looks like the final bell at Hollywood Arts High has been rung! According to reports from Deadline, Nickelodeon has decided to cancel Victorious after three seasons. ...

Honestly...I didn't like that show one bit. I actually really dislike Disney and Nickelodeon. They stink! The only show I like now on Nick is Icarly.

by Chloe<3 on 8/14/2012 12:12:56 AM

I will always watch the reruns of the show and cant wait to see Sam and Cats new show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by hopie1215 on 8/13/2012 11:53:05 PM

But can't cancel it!!!! I have unanswered questions!!!!!!!! What happens with Tori's and Beck's relationship????? AHHHH!!!!! I can see them getting together!!!!!!!

by madi_830 on 8/13/2012 11:43:28 PM

thats like my fav show Frown thats sooooooooo sad but i am excited for that new show

by mcw3400 on 8/13/2012 11:23:03 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY!!!!!! I love the show Victorious!!!! I will miss it so much!!!! :'(

by madi_830 on 8/13/2012 11:07:13 PM

i really liked tht show! im not sure if i'll watch sam & cat

P.S.- t.v. is getting worse & worse! pretty much all the shows they're making now arent good, theyre getting rid of good ones, too much reality t.v., old shows are getting boring, & no one wants to sit & watch the news for more than 30 min per day, etc. etc....

by *epic fail* on 8/13/2012 11:00:28 PM

I love victorious. I don't want it to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Alyssa#1 on 8/13/2012 10:54:35 PM

I didn't watch this show, but the previews were funny and Victoria Justice's music is super-catchy. Sam and Cat will be an interesting show to watch.

by HelenaPS on 8/13/2012 10:02:43 PM

I'm not really sad that it's ending. I don't like it too much anymore. I don't think I'll be watching Sam & Cat.

by supersingershannon on 8/13/2012 9:50:29 PM

this show was the only funny crazy show on nick! icarly was ok the 1st few seasons but then it got old...but this didn't!

by Alykat18 on 8/13/2012 9:34:51 PM