AN HOUR AGO Obsessed with Jane makeup like we are? Then you’ll def want to check out this #BeautyBlowout: http://t.co/98vG84Nw7G

15 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

16 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

COMMENTS

Victorious: No more!

Looks like the final bell at Hollywood Arts High has been rung! According to reports from Deadline, Nickelodeon has decided to cancel Victorious after three seasons. ...

I'm not that sad. The only reason I watched that show was for Ariana Grande. She's my role model--I love her. She has a new show, And I'm so exited. Can't wair!!
\

by emiliahah on 10/17/2012 1:42:43 PM

I'm gona miss it thank you recorders!!! ):

by mybubblegum on 10/16/2012 6:44:36 PM

What! Victorius was the best show on Nick Frown

By I Luv Carson

by I Luv Carson on 10/15/2012 5:05:01 PM

This is crazy. Dan I respect you but you want icarly to go on longe. Many of Victorious fans will be disappointed like me. Plus I'll never forget the hambone episode. Truly funny. But I will never say goodbye.

by SassyGirl2000 on 10/13/2012 1:32:44 PM

Im sad that vic. is over. and icarly but, i will watch sam and cat 4 sur.

by mamabear162 on 10/4/2012 12:34:59 PM

Aww.. I loved that show. I loved Cat.

by LivieLoo on 9/22/2012 4:03:55 PM

how is it not a good show and can any one tell me when and what is cat and sam show

by Magskelly on 9/20/2012 3:02:15 PM

i never herd of sam and cat and when is it on. i love victorious and i carly why did they have to end it

by Magskelly on 9/19/2012 3:18:14 PM

It was not a good show.

by Fashionista9400 on 9/15/2012 6:17:27 PM

I'll be watching Sam & Cat for sure, tho Smile

by topaz1116 on 9/15/2012 2:18:37 PM

:[ i LOVE VICTORIOUS! *cries Thats stupid... ill miss the show-- Icarly wasnt the #1 but it was a lil good, VICTORIOIS FAN FOREVER? >o<

by chibiheart00 on 9/14/2012 10:30:16 PM

that is so SAD it was the only decent show on nick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by fashion4ever:) on 9/12/2012 6:18:55 PM

What? They're canceling Victorious? That was one of the better shows on Nick!!

by JennaBear99 on 9/8/2012 3:47:09 PM

WHAT!Frown

by Mealiebug1 on 9/8/2012 8:24:55 AM

Not Victorious!!!!! that's one of the best shows on Nick!!!!!! I might watch Sam and Cat, but victorious Forever!!!!!!!

by Madison Hoke on 9/4/2012 7:45:10 PM

Omigosh...i have the same guitar that beck id holsing!!! O.O

by 1blackat on 9/3/2012 8:25:52 PM

That is such a stupid desicison! Sure I love Sam and Cat and I think it will make a good show, but victorious was awesome! Wish they would have asked us how we felt then made the desicion! Wish we could do something to change this! Grrrrr Frown

by Bailey15 on 9/3/2012 9:42:31 AM

to me the show want even funny. :/

by Volleyballrulez on 9/2/2012 11:12:58 AM

this makes me so sad Frown

by dancingirly on 9/1/2012 2:23:58 AM

Awwwwww... Frown So sad... I loved that show. <3

by topaz1116 on 8/31/2012 5:08:03 PM

html

by pinkstar321 on 8/31/2012 4:51:11 PM

I'm definitly going to watch sam and cat, theyre my fav charaters in both shows!

by cityduck on 8/30/2012 9:40:04 PM

Aww I can't even miss an episode of victorious but now I will not watch it anymore?

by Fabgal1 on 8/25/2012 5:38:25 PM

omgggggggg noooooo this cannot be happeningggg!!!!!

by iluvzebras on 8/23/2012 4:56:39 PM

When I hear about them canceling the show... I get angry.
But when I find out there's gonna be a new show that I might like... everything went better than expected

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 4:39:16 PM

Frown

by fashion_bug on 8/20/2012 11:48:13 AM

has nickelodeon gone crazy or something? that was there best show since drake and josh

by Grace Thayer on 8/20/2012 10:50:23 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

by Bookworm=) on 8/18/2012 11:35:30 PM

this is so unfair!! Victorious is amazing!!!!!! i love victorious and everyone in it!! tons of other people loved it too!!!!!! i will watch sam and cat because i love Araina Grande but i will never accept that victorious is over.

by arainagrandefan13 on 8/18/2012 8:43:41 PM

that sucks. i really liked that show. except for the one episode that was based on The Breakfast Club. that one was just bad. maybe it's because i saw the movie but i just didnt like that one. all of the other episodes are fine and i'm sad that they are ending it. Frown

by prettytough14 on 8/18/2012 8:41:46 PM

I will NOT be watching a show about Sams and cats. I liked Victorious, and it was so popular. Why would they cancel it?! DOESN'T NICKELODEON CARE ABOUT THEIR FANS WHO DON'T HAVE CABLE SO THEY SAVOR EACH MOMENT OF VICTORIOUS?! How come they are cancelling all the good shows. BUT I have one request: Cartoon Network, PLEASE don't cancel the Loony Tunes Show!

by bananaface13 on 8/18/2012 4:01:07 PM

I think I'll watch Sam & Cat. It's something to look forward to after Victorious is gone. Smile

by cheetah#1 on 8/17/2012 9:21:54 PM

Aw! I liked that show! Oh, well.

by cheetah#1 on 8/17/2012 9:18:02 PM

I think victorious was a big hit and the fact that theyre taking it off the network for a new prob worse show isnt the best idea. except for cat i wont c them on nick anymore!!! Frown
but i will watch sam and cat. victorious was my alltime fav show!!! Frown Frown Frown

by aspenmountain on 8/16/2012 11:12:42 AM

Forget *actual* tv...it's all about Netflix and the Legend of Korra!

by christymiller14 on 8/16/2012 8:11:31 AM

i think Ariana and Jennette are funnier than the stars of their shows! victoria and miranda just say random things that aren't funny.

by emroxlol on 8/16/2012 4:22:15 AM

oh. man @yayayuki...i couldnt agree with you more.

by lolawood1 on 8/15/2012 8:44:29 PM

Well, considering tv lost it's name and you watch a lot of shows on disney, nickelodeon, and cartoon network, you watch the shows you watched as a little kid and watch the crap they put on now... you will think that tv is stupid. I watch youtube, and anime from japan and its WAY better. Disney and nickelodeon make the girls12 and up look like sl*ts! I wanna be a voice actress for HUB (previously discovery kids) or pbs kids you know, THAT type of tv!

by YayaYuiki on 8/15/2012 8:07:06 PM

I am sad Victorious is going to be over. I will be watching Sam & Cat.

by otter77 on 8/15/2012 7:26:14 PM

Ahh, I never really watched that show anyway. In fact, I don't watch Nickelodeon period. Too much Illuminati stuff on there. Sickening. I wish other people could see that.

by LiunieMoon on 8/15/2012 4:42:45 PM

I hate that the show is going to end! And although im a huge Ariana Grande fan, watching the Sam and Cat show will not be my first priority. iCarly has never been a favorite of mine...

by sarebear118 on 8/15/2012 12:34:10 PM

Thats Mest up!!! Oh and by the way Hey have problems join my club Boy Problems ASAP!Plz!!

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 11:28:37 AM

To all victorious fans the show is not canceled there just not going to have a 4th season AHH see.....

Hey Girly! PLEASEdon't post other websites on girlslife.com.  We can't be sure every link people put up is safe, so we can't have links to other websites in our comments section.  Sorry! xoxo
Kate G.

by gigilikejacob on 8/15/2012 11:18:22 AM

aww Frown i am so sad. me and my lil sis loved to watch this show together every morning, and sam and cat does not sound that good...

by Pandagirl528 on 8/15/2012 10:53:35 AM

I like victoriuos but ill try the new show But bout the kenan and kell I love that shoe

by huronsd on 8/15/2012 9:57:28 AM

I'm gonna miss it so much!!

BUT there is a petition going around to help make sure that Victorious gets a proper ending. Just go to fanfiction.net and search for StrawberryAngel143.

Yeah, maybe it will do nothing but at least we will know that we tried.

by WOWcow on 8/15/2012 7:41:26 AM

I LOVE that show it will be missed! At least you can see repeats though! Also just in the latest Girlslife Magazine Ariana Grande said "I will be such a mess when the show finally ends"

by 15hayhay on 8/15/2012 6:16:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD So a little while after school ended I emailed my one teacher. During the school year I didn't really like him or talk to him very much. I really miss him now! A little bit after school ended I emailed him telling all my feelings of how I felt during school and how I feel now. Anyway he responded and told me some very nice and encouraging things.I meant to keep his email in my inbox because I really liked reading it over. I somehow deleted it and now I can't get it back. I really wanted his email! I was going to see if he still had it and if he would resend it to me. But I have no idea what to say when asking him. What should I say? Please Help! Thanks soo much! I really appreciate it!

Hey chicky! First, check in the "Trash" section of your e-mail. Most accounts have a trash where things that have been accidentally deleted go.  If it isn't there, then maybe wait until school starts up again and  ask if he can resend it, as you lost it and his words meant a lot to you.  When you get it, make sure to save it in a word document or print it out. xoxo

Kate G.

by 15hayhay on 8/15/2012 5:53:36 AM

I loved watching Victorious with my friends! I am really sad it's over! I hope the new show is funny! I will be watching!

by jamie21568 on 8/14/2012 11:51:39 PM

Im soo upset that Victorious wikll be over. It's one of my fave shows, but at least there keeping Cat. I loooove Cat! Lol!

by Courtney is christian on 8/14/2012 7:59:22 PM

It really stinks it's ending. I loved the show!! There was never a good ending either how are they going to end the show?

by karter on 8/14/2012 7:11:30 PM

SO SAD!!! I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! =(

by music191 on 8/14/2012 6:39:45 PM

Finally! That show is ugh. They live a perfect life. Like alot of Nickelodeon shows! I miss it when Keanan and Kel went through a problem EVERY episode. Like, a real problem. That show was actually funny, too. Sam and Cat? Puhlease I will NOT watch that!

by xXKattXx on 8/14/2012 5:29:43 PM

Mod Mod
So my brother is leaving for college soon, and I want to get him a gift. I have never gotten him an actual gift before. And I want to get him something useful, but ORIGINAL. No money or itunes gift cards. But something he will use and at most 50$. Also he is going to The Ohio State University, and is majoring in Agronomy (farm science). Thanks(:!

Hey!

You're such a great sister for wanting to get him a gift! How about a blanket with his school colors? As a college student the thing i love most are care packages. Wait until he's been there for a month and send him a package of his favorite candies and things from home. It will for sure make his day!

good luck!
simone s.

by brenlxl on 8/14/2012 3:46:30 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No more Victorious! I'm so excited for Sam and Cat. Sam and Cat are both my favorite characters from and iCarly and Victorious. Ari has a great voice I hope she sings the theme song!

by hbgirl2001 on 8/14/2012 3:22:14 PM

wow. victorious doesn't seem like it's been around very long. i don't have cable or even satellite, so i can't watch Sam & CatFrown

by myfatsquirrel on 8/14/2012 3:21:19 PM

Never saw Victorious

by mermaidrainbow049 on 8/14/2012 3:14:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey ! I recently entered a Musical Theater class for school...but I hav never sung in public before ( only in front of my closest friends ) and I am really nervous I will have to sing infront of the class. My friends say I sing good , but I still am nervous . I guess Judgement is what I really am worried about. How can I get over it and just get up there and sing? School starts next week so I dont hav much time..ERG! Acting is awesome but singing..well..
Livvy ( p.s sorry for like writing a novel in here )

Hey Girl--

Good for you for starting something new that makes your nervous!! The class will probably start off slow-- you all may sing a song together a few times. I doubt they'll begin my making you sing alone. Try to remember that everyone is probably too nervous about their own part to judge you. That's how you feel, right? Before you start singing, for a few minutes, try and think of compliments you've received in the past.

good luck!
simone s.

by livviegirl10 on 8/14/2012 2:57:34 PM

I am going to a play this Friday and you r supposed to dress
kind of nice and kind of array. What should I wear?

Hey girl--

You could wear a nice skirt and some a blouse, or nice jeans and a blouse-- depending on the weather. Or, you could go with a dress. Why not ask whoever you are going with what they will be wearing.

good luck!
simone s.

by kittykove2 on 8/14/2012 2:21:18 PM

How could they *do* this??? Victorious is amazing. icarly has gone on for longer than this. i will definitelty wat h Sam&Cat.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 8/14/2012 1:36:38 PM

Aw. I love that show. But I guess it's gotta end sometime.

by Glitterheart16 on 8/14/2012 12:56:10 PM

I heard Jerry Tranior will star in a new show called Wendell and Vinnie as Vinnie, the wacky uncle of Wendell! And Noah Munck will star in a new show called Gibby!. It will be about Gibby’s new job at a rec center where he somehow ends up mentoring four outcast middle school kids. I can't wait to watch Sam & cat, Wendall & Vinnie, and Gibby!

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/14/2012 12:00:40 PM

While I was never a huge fan of the show, I loved the actors and actresses and thought that the music, though generic, was very well done.
It's kind of sad, actually.
Also, I never liked iCarly, so I am not really looking forward to the new show. :/

by OMGabi on 8/14/2012 11:33:07 AM

idk, victorious was a little crazy and i dont feel that sad to let it go. hopefully sam and cat will be better!!

by awesomeazw on 8/14/2012 11:32:52 AM

I'm going to miss Victorious. I'm going to miss everyone especially Beck(= I'm excited that Ariana Grande gets to be a co star in a new show too!.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/14/2012 11:32:50 AM

WHAT!?!?!?!?!? No!!!! Victoriuse was my fave show! But Sam And Cat sounds good....

by lolkim13114 on 8/14/2012 11:17:25 AM

I liked iCarly and Victorious and I can't believe they are going off the air. I will watch Sam and Cat but I still wish the shows were on the show.

by 6ftsunshine:) on 8/14/2012 11:14:50 AM

Inever had the Nickelodeon channel so i have only seen some episodes. Its too bad tho.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are! Carrie R.

by heather99 on 8/14/2012 11:12:55 AM

Even though I'm excited for Sam & Cat, it sad Victorious is being canceled and ICarly is ending soon. Those were like the only shows I watched on Nick! Hopefully Sam & Cat will be good too!

by PeaceKool on 8/14/2012 10:54:31 AM

I've heard about the new show Sam & Cat, but I wasn't sure if Victorious was going to be canceled or not. Now I no and I'm SO sad! But I'm also excited for Sam & Cat, especially because Ariana and Jennette are in it! But I guess it's just better this way because if the had both shows going on it would just be a lot more confusing.

by PeaceKool on 8/14/2012 10:48:00 AM

Bummer...that was probably my favorite show on Nick. I'll definetly scope out Sam and cat though, could be good.

by FangLuver on 8/14/2012 10:39:15 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They cant cancel Victorious! I love that show! But I will WATCH the new show!

by jokester13 on 8/14/2012 9:38:04 AM

I'm kind of glad. The show wasn't good! Some episodes were cheesy and aimed for 7 year olds, then other were completely inappropriate for seven years because I liked them and I'm in my teens. So the show was just terrible. I am super psyched for Sam and Cat because I love both of them!!! Jeanette McCurdy I think is a better singer than miranda cosgrove and then Ariana Grande is 20 million times better than victoria. Ariana was on broadway!!!

by kpianoplayer on 8/14/2012 9:29:49 AM

I'm going to miss the show, but I'm sure Sam and Cat will be even better!

by creamstore on 8/14/2012 9:17:52 AM

im exited for sam & cat!! It sounds awesome but im kind of upset victorious is getting cancelled victoria has the same birthday as me Smile

by cookiemonstah123 on 8/14/2012 8:31:25 AM

Ahhh I'm sooo sad i love victorious. avan jogia is 1 of my faves in the cast

by glcrazy77 on 8/14/2012 7:06:51 AM

I AGREE!! That's So Raven and Drake & Josh were my abslute favorite shows! Victorious' time on TV seemed entirely too short-lived...

by eternaldreamer on 8/14/2012 5:19:13 AM

Hey hunnies! <3
Need quick fix advice? Ask me anything at all.

by malgal22 on 8/14/2012 2:17:49 AM

Come to my club Alphas United! Why you ask? It will teach you how to flirt, look hot, and be the most popular girl in school, also called an alpha. Join in today.

by transform2314 on 8/14/2012 1:32:21 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! They have deleted all of the good shows on TV. They deleted the house of mouse, kim possible, danny phantom, fairly odd parents, drake and josh, that's so raven, and now, Victorious? Thatis soooo not fair. Who's with me?

by transform2314 on 8/14/2012 12:59:35 AM

Honestly...I didn't like that show one bit. I actually really dislike Disney and Nickelodeon. They stink! The only show I like now on Nick is Icarly.

by Chloe<3 on 8/14/2012 12:12:56 AM

I will always watch the reruns of the show and cant wait to see Sam and Cats new show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by hopie1215 on 8/13/2012 11:53:05 PM

But can't cancel it!!!! I have unanswered questions!!!!!!!! What happens with Tori's and Beck's relationship????? AHHHH!!!!! I can see them getting together!!!!!!!

by madi_830 on 8/13/2012 11:43:28 PM

thats like my fav show Frown thats sooooooooo sad but i am excited for that new show

by mcw3400 on 8/13/2012 11:23:03 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY!!!!!! I love the show Victorious!!!! I will miss it so much!!!! :'(

by madi_830 on 8/13/2012 11:07:13 PM

i really liked tht show! im not sure if i'll watch sam & cat

P.S.- t.v. is getting worse & worse! pretty much all the shows they're making now arent good, theyre getting rid of good ones, too much reality t.v., old shows are getting boring, & no one wants to sit & watch the news for more than 30 min per day, etc. etc....

by *epic fail* on 8/13/2012 11:00:28 PM

I love victorious. I don't want it to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Alyssa#1 on 8/13/2012 10:54:35 PM

I didn't watch this show, but the previews were funny and Victoria Justice's music is super-catchy. Sam and Cat will be an interesting show to watch.

by HelenaPS on 8/13/2012 10:02:43 PM

I'm not really sad that it's ending. I don't like it too much anymore. I don't think I'll be watching Sam & Cat.

by supersingershannon on 8/13/2012 9:50:29 PM

this show was the only funny crazy show on nick! icarly was ok the 1st few seasons but then it got old...but this didn't!

by Alykat18 on 8/13/2012 9:34:51 PM

AHHHH i like victorious!! But Sam&Cat sounds kinda good

by coco4 on 8/13/2012 9:32:08 PM

Awwh...I liked that show because it was funny and had such a diverse cast!!! Although, I am curious to see how 'Sam & Cat' turns out because they were both hilarious on their individual shows. <3

by loveyourlife43 on 8/13/2012 9:24:53 PM

OMG I'm SO sad! I'm watchin victorious right now! But I'm glad I still get to see my fave character, Cat!!

by pointeshoegrl on 8/13/2012 9:20:53 PM

Well I guess it had to come to an end eventually, I just thought it would last longer than 3 seasons Frown
The show Sam and Cat sounds... strange. Weird name, too. But I guess it has pretty good potential

by Em&Em138 on 8/13/2012 8:59:18 PM

I am sad for victorious, because for me and my other friends, it wasn't just one of those shows that you just watch when there's nothing else, we actually WATCHED it. Were sad that the show is over but we will definitely be watching Sam and Cat.

by kiera921 on 8/13/2012 8:25:24 PM

no fair i was just starting to get really like that show and the cast as a great selection

by lovablelex on 8/13/2012 8:19:22 PM

I'm not sure Sam and Cat would make the best match... But I am looking forward to seeing how it comes out.

by lissau2737 on 8/13/2012 8:14:40 PM

i mean i never really watched the show, but sometimes i did, im going to kinda miss it, but not that much, and idk if im going to watch the new show they have.

by j4zm09 on 8/13/2012 8:10:46 PM

I'm sorta sad Victorious is ending..:-( I mean I'm not a HUGE fan of the show, let's be realistic Nick shows can be pretty dumb and junky but of all of the shows on that channel I think Victorious is the best so I'm sad it's ending :-( What is that channel gonna be without Victorious and iCarly?! And nah I mean I'll see the first episode of Cat & Sam but I doubt I'll really get into that lol

by maggie183 on 8/13/2012 7:57:32 PM

Oh no! All my fave shows are gone! iCarly was my childhood, and a genuinely funny show, nothing could compare. Victorious was getting really great! Seriously? I am cited for Sam and Cat, but...

by WinnieGirlie on 8/13/2012 7:47:29 PM

they are NOT CANCELLING it! after 60 shows on nick, and teen nick, it has to come to an end, drake and josh, big hit, had to stop after 60th show, zoey 101 big hit, had to stop after 60th show, icarly will be stopping after its 60th show, and miranda will be going to colledge next year, or this year in november, (i think next year tho in november), I <3 victorious so much tho, it used to be one of the only shows on nick (besides icarly sometimes) that could make me laugh! same with drake aand josh, i still watch reruns tho! i still have TLC, and MTV, and whatever other shows i run into! Smile i hope cat is still very ditzy! and sam is still mean! i wonder how they going to end icarly? victorious they r prob going to graduate.

by angie333 on 8/13/2012 7:33:46 PM

Noooo I love victorious and I'm exited for Sam and cat

by Gracie206 on 8/13/2012 7:26:26 PM

This was the only kid show that could make me laugh. I'll never see Avan Jogia's (spelling?) gorgeous face again...
Cat still better be super ditzy on the new show! Laughing

by fungirl123 on 8/13/2012 7:24:31 PM

i am very sad that icarly AND victorious are being cancelled.So sad...But I am very happy that the new sam and cat show is coming out! Im so sad that all the shows that have gone on for years have or will end. suite life, wizards of wp,icarly, victorious,etc...

by snowver11 on 8/13/2012 7:17:02 PM

Here's my 2 cents: I don't watch Nickelodeon so.. I don't really keep up with any of these shows

by girlygirl22werock on 8/13/2012 7:15:35 PM

wow, good show, too bad its ending, i'll watch sam and cat and see what i think of it

by ColosalMascara on 8/13/2012 7:13:58 PM