6 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

AN HOUR AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

13 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

COMMENTS

Flight of flirty

Every year, the 8th graders at my school build planes during the last week of school and fly them that Thursday. My best friend and I...

awwww i love the story

by lpagreyhound on 8/31/2012 4:15:08 PM

Dear Lauren C.,
Odds are that he'll turn 13 this year so become friends and hang out in groups (remember to keep things casual). i know how you feel(my 'rents make fun of me too). Guys want a best friend before they want a girlfriend. i'm also ging into 7th grade. When he's old enough throw him some hints and if he doesnt get it YOU make a move. Until then just have fun and don't over think everything he says and does.

P.S. You are lucky my mom says i can date when im 14 but my gramma says 16...wish me luck!!!! Hannah H.

by janay123 on 8/30/2012 2:51:19 PM

Awwwwwww!!!!!! So sweet!! Smile

by kgoen7430 on 8/25/2012 6:50:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Ireally like this boy and i wanna ask him out. The problems r: im going into 7th grade (so is he), my best friend asked him out and he said no, he cant date until he is 13, myparents dont know any of this(bc they make fun of me), and I HAVE NEVER EVER TOLD A GUY I LIKED HIM BEFORE!! Please help!

Hey girlie,

Since he can't date until he's 13 anyway, there's no sense asking him out now! Instead, focus on getting to know him as friends. Chat about school, homework, favorite music, what he did this summer, how he's liking his classes... anything under the sun. Play video games, see movies, whatever! Grow closer to him as friends right now and see if you have enough in common to "click" together. If so, by the time he's 13 you'll already know him really well - and he'll already know you Smile Then, when he's allowed, you can make a move!

Lauren C.

by rane22 on 8/23/2012 11:18:42 PM

Aw such a creative way to ask you out!

by Dancergirl30 on 8/21/2012 4:40:11 PM

I have a huge crush on a 16 year old and im only 13! he likes me too. he knows how to dive and hes so cute but sometimes i feel like a liite girl in a tea pot shop becuz i'm so hiper to be around him. what do i do??

Hey girl! 13 and 16 are pretty different- it might be cool to feel like you're with the older people, but you can alos get dragged into stuff that isn't so fun about getting older.  Remember to stick around with your friends and enjoy being 13- even if it means that you spend a little less time with your cool, older dude. You'll have plenty of time for 16 year olds when you are one! xoxo

Kate G.

by Jbug77 on 8/21/2012 2:26:00 PM

aww! i'm soo jealous;)

by myfatsquirrel on 8/15/2012 10:39:35 AM

Hey,
So...I want to try tampons... I know it should be simple to ask my mom. But the problem is when I asked her she was adamant about me not using them. That was like a year ago but she's scared of all the risks. And I get she just wants to protect me. But I still feel like it'd make life easier during my period. How can I convince her to let me try them? By the way, I don't play any sports so it's not like I can use that as a reason.
I know this is kind of on the wrong article, sorry! :\
Thanks!!!
-A

Hey girlie! Don't worry about posting on the "wrong" article, you can post questions wherever you want! As for the tampon issue, depending on what risks your mom is worried about, you could try to do some research and show her that you can use them safely. For instance, if she's worried that you'll leave them in for too long, tell her you'll set an alarm on your cell to go off after 6 hours.  If you show her that you've done your research and that you're mature enough to handle it, she might change her mind. xoxo

Kate G.

by Acutiebookworm on 8/15/2012 4:31:56 AM

That's soooooo sweet!!

by unicornninja on 8/14/2012 11:50:53 PM

Ah-dorable! Anyway, come to my club, Alphas United. Why you ask? It will teach you the basics on how to become popular, flirt, and look stylish anywhere. There are the advanced alphas who will need little work. I will also have previous alphas share a few tips too. Come to my club. Are you alpha enough?

by transform2314 on 8/14/2012 10:05:19 PM