AN HOUR AGO We are *falling* in love with these books about fall fun!: http://t.co/bqqp3apoAu

2 HOURS AGO The best kind of booties are cute *and* cozy—which is why we love @IHeartUGG from @UGGaustralia! See the styles at http://t.co/lBnDabSgcF <3

2 HOURS AGO Fun ways to stay active this fall: #GLFitness http://t.co/V1j6zFuxGK

COMMENTS

Flight of flirty

Every year, the 8th graders at my school build planes during the last week of school and fly them that Thursday. My best friend and I...

2 cute Girl I wish my crush would do that.... but then again my crush is way older then me soooooo...probably not.Oh well!

by AarynJ on 8/14/2012 9:39:05 PM

Awww! That's so sweet!

by CrazyGirl199 on 8/14/2012 9:18:36 PM

thats soooooo cute, i wish that my crush would do that

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 8/14/2012 6:56:12 PM

That's so cute!! I'm jealous. Altho I too had pretty awesome 8th grade romances..I feel like that's a lucky year for love..haha
BTW: ANYONE WHO NEEDS ADVICE ABOUT ANYTHING!! I am always available to answer any questions and give top notch advice ASAP! I'm on here all the time and LOVE giving advice!
My profiles just a click away ;)
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 8/14/2012 6:41:07 PM

Need advice?! Just click on my profile..and I'll help you with any problem BIG or small ASAP!! (:
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 8/14/2012 6:34:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've been feeling really down/slightly depressed lately. A lot of times I'm sad for no reason, and can only think negatively about myself. I used to be painfully shy in middle school, but I've become a LOT more outgoing. However, I still don't feel socially secure. I have a lot of great friends--GIRL friends--and a wonderful family. It's just so hard for me to talk to guys, as friends and crushes. I feel crappy for being the lonely single girl for about a year and a half now. I've just been feeling sad and unworthy to a lot of people lately. With homecoming around the corner, i really want a date and potential boyfriend. I think that's the thing that keeps bugging me...idk y i feel like a need a relationship to be happy. Please help!

Hey! I felt the exact same way you did when I was younger and you know what? it got better. I'm actually really glad now that I didn't have a bunch of insignificant bfs in middle school and high school. You'll meet someone really substantial when you're older. Good guys are worth the wait. You don't need a boyfriend to validate you. Read books, have fun, and get to know who YOU are before you worry about boys. I promise you will meet someone one day.

Helen S.

by bookworm31 on 8/14/2012 5:28:48 PM

Im going to be a Junior in high school and I still get really nervous and weird around guys. I have a crush on this one guy but I cant seem to do anything about it help!

Hey girl!

It's completely normal to get nervous around boys-- especially one you really like! just take a few breaths and try to remember that he's just like you and your friends. Instead of worrying about seeming "weird" just focus on keeping up the conversation like you would with anyone else.

good luck!

simone s.

by olympians on 8/14/2012 4:54:18 PM

that's soo cute!!

by hockeygirl1999 on 8/14/2012 3:41:33 PM

Well we paint together at the school and sometimes at the school during the summer. I havent seen him for a while, but I still like him a lot and my first day of school is Thursday.

Hey girl--

That's exciting that you'll be reunited so soon! Make sure you still like him though. If not, there are tons of BTS crush worthy boys!

best of luck!
simone s.

by rfh14000 on 8/14/2012 1:16:25 PM

*MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD*
Hey! I want to know some things I should get for BTS I do not have a lot of money at all, my mom is only getting staples. I was thinking... Some sweaters, solid color tees, tights, I DON'T KNOW? I am lost, what should I get! This will have to last me all year.

Hey Girl!

I'm having the same issue right now with back-to-college shopping! Sweaters are always great! How about a pair of jeans you absolutely love and won't mind wearing over and over again (gotta love those!)  A jacket or coat you love is great too. And colored t-shirts are a great option! You can get like 5 for $10 at forever 21 or old navy.

best of luck!