AN HOUR AGO We're *LOVING* the #ImStrongestWhen trend on twitter: http://t.co/H305Wj2P7h pic.twitter.com/xxAr6TCFV2

AN HOUR AGO YASSS for @SkylarStecker performing #GLfashbash! See ya in MD on 8/8. RSVP for *free* tix @ http://t.co/VkaofLABKw pic.twitter.com/INjSMH4LGb

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

It's good that Miley likes her new haircut,
but who's that guy in the background in the picture to the right?

by flowerblossom on 8/15/2012 5:24:36 PM

I'm not a fan of her hair. I LOVED it when it was long and brown. I think it also looked better on her. I dont think she looks good as a blonde and then cutting it short like that makes it worst.

by TntGymnast on 8/15/2012 5:09:33 PM

I dont like her all that much and I dislike her new haircut.

by kgoen7430 on 8/15/2012 4:17:58 PM

Im not a Miley fan. I don't like the do. But I feel bad for her. She seems lost.

by Maya The Papaya on 8/15/2012 4:09:03 PM

I've gotta say that I'm not a big fan of it. I miss her old hair style. Frown

by EGirl973 on 8/15/2012 3:57:14 PM

I don't care for that look on her but she seems really happy with it Smile

by jewels96 on 8/15/2012 3:24:40 PM

My ex best friend and I are trying to become friends again and I know my parents would never approve of it .I really want to be her friend again and I want to hang with her agian like we used to help please !!!

Hey girl, your 'rents shouldn't have control over who your friends are, but you should take their opinions into account. Is there a reason why they wouldn't like you two to be friends again? If this girl was a bad influence, ya might not wanna rekindle the friendship. But if your 'rents just wanna protect you from getting hurt, then explain to them that both you and your old bestie are determined to make it work this time.
Carrie R.

by OneDirection1843 on 8/15/2012 3:21:42 PM

i think her hair looks AMAZING. she gave all her hair to cancer patients, which is a tremendous thing to do!

by livver on 8/15/2012 3:21:28 PM

I'm not fond of it, but what matters is that she likes it. She donated her hair that was cut to cancer, which is amazing!

by PaintedDestiny on 8/15/2012 2:26:08 PM

ewwww not cute

by risa179 on 8/15/2012 1:53:00 PM

Oops! Bought a flowy skirt that’s too big? If it’s got a stretchy waistband, just tuck it in and slim it up with a safety pin.

Who’s your favorite real life Pretty Little Liars couple?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.