10 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

12 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

13 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

It's good that Miley likes her new haircut,
but who's that guy in the background in the picture to the right?

by flowerblossom on 8/15/2012 5:24:36 PM

I'm not a fan of her hair. I LOVED it when it was long and brown. I think it also looked better on her. I dont think she looks good as a blonde and then cutting it short like that makes it worst.

by TntGymnast on 8/15/2012 5:09:33 PM

I dont like her all that much and I dislike her new haircut.

by kgoen7430 on 8/15/2012 4:17:58 PM

Im not a Miley fan. I don't like the do. But I feel bad for her. She seems lost.

by Maya The Papaya on 8/15/2012 4:09:03 PM

I've gotta say that I'm not a big fan of it. I miss her old hair style. Frown

by EGirl973 on 8/15/2012 3:57:14 PM

I don't care for that look on her but she seems really happy with it Smile

by jewels96 on 8/15/2012 3:24:40 PM

My ex best friend and I are trying to become friends again and I know my parents would never approve of it .I really want to be her friend again and I want to hang with her agian like we used to help please !!!

Hey girl, your 'rents shouldn't have control over who your friends are, but you should take their opinions into account. Is there a reason why they wouldn't like you two to be friends again? If this girl was a bad influence, ya might not wanna rekindle the friendship. But if your 'rents just wanna protect you from getting hurt, then explain to them that both you and your old bestie are determined to make it work this time.
Carrie R.

by OneDirection1843 on 8/15/2012 3:21:42 PM

i think her hair looks AMAZING. she gave all her hair to cancer patients, which is a tremendous thing to do!

by livver on 8/15/2012 3:21:28 PM

I'm not fond of it, but what matters is that she likes it. She donated her hair that was cut to cancer, which is amazing!

by PaintedDestiny on 8/15/2012 2:26:08 PM