13 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

14 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

15 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

MOD MOD MOD!!! Smile
ok so i made this softball travel team! i super excited! but the thing is they are strict and have alot of practices and theres gonna be 5 fall tournaments. im going to 8th grade and i want to do really good with my grades this year! but how am i gonna juggle school work and softball? especially when i have big tests or lots of homework. i love softball its like my life! i want to work hard to do well but i want to bring up my grades this year! help!! thanks Smile

Hey babe, that's great that you're aimin' high this year! One tip for a traveling team is to get your homework done on the bus. That way, you won't be pullin' all-nighters to finish it when ya should be catchin' your zzz's to stay awake in class. Check out more tips here: http://www.girlslife.com/topic/best-school-year-ever.aspx. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by caseycat16 on 8/15/2012 1:49:23 PM

she looks ok.

by dorali411 on 8/15/2012 1:15:55 PM

I love her hair. she is just being her. So don't judge her. BTW, u gotta admit, that pixie cut is to die for! eeee!

by halleballe00 on 8/15/2012 1:10:41 PM

I don't like it at all. She looks like Jason Dolly gone punk!

by cheetah#1 on 8/15/2012 12:42:08 PM

I loved her old wavy,long, brown hair!! this is horrible. but as long as she loves it and feels pretty with it, thats all that matters Smile

by GLITTERgirlXD on 8/15/2012 12:42:02 PM

I think she's rockin it! It's just a hair decision so it shouldn't get anyone offended or upset, hair grows back! I think she looks good with whatever kind of hair style she has (:

by michipie205 on 8/15/2012 11:44:33 AM

MODMODMODMOd
so I'm going to be a freshman and i need a lot of tips 1how can i balance a sport and class because i am taking all high level classes 1 college class and an 11th grade math class plus i need a social life now onto that.. Im pretty popular with the guys and i have to go to school with my bro now and he doesn't know how much I've been with guys ... so yeah how can i balance boys school and sports and keep my bro from finding out about all the boys? btw i don't really care about what people call me.

Hey girlie! First off, maybe the beginning of high school would be a good time to take a break from guys.  You might not care what people call you, but you're putting yourself in danger by not being careful.  That'll give you more time to focus on school and sports.  You'll have a social life, especially if you hit it off with your team.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by blahhhgirl on 8/15/2012 11:41:19 AM

Hey have problems join my club Boy Problems ASAP!Plz!!

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 11:29:43 AM

I personally don't like it, but i've heard that she donated it for cancer pacients, so that makes it more beautiful.

by singingintherain on 8/15/2012 10:55:52 AM

I actually think it's cute on her.Mmmmm.....I wonder why though I usually hate stuff like this.(-:

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 10:46:20 AM