1 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

5 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

6 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

i don't really like it. she reminds me too much of P!nk now. but if she likes it, it's fine by me...

by myfatsquirrel on 8/15/2012 10:40:44 AM

I am trying to change my style for going pack to school and i have a really bad fashion sense please help me .
Oh and mileys hair ewwwww

Hey girl! I'm not sure what style you want to change into or out of, but my best advice is to head to a clothing store with a sales person who can help you pick things out that will go with a lot of stuff.  Try getting a ton of basics so you can worry less about focusing on what matches. xoxo

Kate G.

by OneDirection1843 on 8/15/2012 10:36:35 AM

If she likes it, that's what matters. I'm not crazy about it though...

by BBMarie on 8/15/2012 9:38:38 AM

In my opinion, I love it! Yes, I did love her long brown hair and think it's odd that she had this haircut before her wedding, but if she loves it and it makes her feel beautiful then that's all that matters. Besides, not many people can pull this look off and she looks fantastic. She's always been a very unique person, especially after her Hannah Montana series, so this just reflects who she is.

by gabster08 on 8/15/2012 8:33:18 AM

Personally, it's not to my liking but it's great that she loves it! And, btw, she cut off her hair and donated it for people with cancer.

by CheerleadingCutie on 8/15/2012 3:17:26 AM

I love this! I mean, it's not the old Miley but people changed and she's obviously been doing a lot of that the past few years so if it makes her happy, I think it's awesome!

by Acutiebookworm on 8/15/2012 3:12:51 AM

EWWW

by ellebelle10123 on 8/15/2012 2:16:31 AM

I think it's great that she finally feels like she found something about her that she really likes. And if you don't like it, well she didn't ask to be bashed on for taking a risk.

by kandyko111 on 8/15/2012 12:09:30 AM

I really don't like it... but yeah if she's happy then good for her

by unicornninja on 8/14/2012 11:43:00 PM

I kinda like it, but I definitely don't love it. But she does love it and that's all that matters, and I get that. My mom doesn't want me to get my hair cut, but I told her it's my hair, my choice.

by catlover11 on 8/14/2012 10:51:13 PM